Author Topic: Dr. Perron  (Read 2785 times)

Offline Calg-puffed

• Bronze Member
So I thought I'd phone Dr. Perron's office again today, I have my consult booked for Feb 6th.  I just had a few more questions to ask.  Dr. Perron does charge about $3000 for the procedure, and it's not covered by AHC (apparently it's the surgeon's perogative whether he wants to bill it through AHC or not).  That's fine, I'd rather get in sooner.

Surgery dates are about 2 - 4 months from the date of the consult.  I spoke to the nurse at the office there and actually got into quite a good convo with her.  She ended up telling me that her brother got it done by Dr. Perron last September and says that he couldn't be more satisfied.  Completely unrecognizable that the surgery was done, and completely flat chested.

I asked about before and after pictures, and she said that because the patients only come back in a week, and then almost always never again, and also because they consider it such a minor procedure, they don't have many before/after pictures, if any.  This sounds encouraging to me.  I can't wait 'til Feb 6th.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Congrats on your up-coming surgery dude...

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Calg-puffed

• Bronze Member
Thanks GB, I'm starting to get a bit nervous, and also excited.  In my previous pics you can see that mine isn't too terribly bad, but it's still enough that I can't wear a white t-shirt.

God I hope I recover well.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024