Author Topic: big question  (Read 5451 times)

Offline lou d

• Posting Member
well i have puffy nips and when im cold or i pinch them they loook normal if i get nipple rings would they stay looking normal i kno for girls or guys that get em it looks cool and the nipple is very sensitvie and stays hard so if i get that maybe mine would look normal and not puffy ?????? jus wondering

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
I wouldn't count on it.   I never tried it, though, so who am I to say? 
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline Chaves

• Posting Member
if i where you i would just operate them.

Offline MRD

• Gold Member
The nipple would look stimulated at first but eventually it would relax again and puff out

Offline saucy

• Posting Member
i've heard they stay hard forever when you pierce them. But it might be hit or miss.

Offline MRD

• Gold Member
No, i remember a guy on these boards a long time ago made a post about this, he got them pierced. He said with the rings on them they were hard for a while but after a while they relaxed again and went back to bein puffy

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
I know someone who had pierced nipples. They told me stimulation happens often causing them to stay hard; however, they do get relaxed and puffed again over time.

Offline ducci23

• Posting Member
That is true..I had mine pierced for 7 years...that was one of the reasons i got them done was to reduce the puffiness (well that and the ladies liked it..haha)...it did a bit too, but ultimately i opted for the surgery last October.

The rings are only so deep...the areola still stays puffied...

Hope that helps...

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024