Author Topic: Need some info  (Read 2019 times)

Offline Porcupine_tree

• Posting Member
I'm seriously contemplating surgery at the moment. I'm 18, had puffy nips since I'm 11. I figure it's best to deal with it now when I have the money rather than later on in life where I might not have the money for a surgery like this .

I'm based in Montreal. I've heard alot of good things about Dr. Fielding in toronto but I was wondering how the whole process worked? I only want to have to go to TO once for the surgery but I'm sure he has to look at me first. Couldn't a doctor here do that and then consult with him?

Offline brebguy

• Silver Member
  • Montrealer
sorry my friend, i doubt Fielding would ever agree to have another doctor look at you and base his diagnostic on somebody else's observation. you have to go to TO at least twice my friend

good luck!
surgery did not work...:-(
Dr. Fielding (TO - Ontario : 416.766.8890) on august 9th, 2006 and revision on september 21st, 2007

Offline 3cheers

• Posting Member
Bonjour!
I wish I had known of Fielding when I was 18. Dont waste your summers like I did and dont let any doctors mess with your ta tas. Go with Fiellding I am glad I did. Right now is the best time to get ready.
Save a little money, plan your trip (Bus, VIA train) to T.O book the consultation than the op.(from start to finish it takes about 3 months - maybe more!) I would book the op early Fall.

No more wasted summers!

3cheers

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024