Author Topic: had 2 surgeries and STILL PUFFY  (Read 5705 times)

Offline hertog88

• Bronze Member
  • I'm a bad, bad boy
Hey guys, I would just like to ask your opinion on this.... my problem is quite minor (in the sense that I dont have big breasts) but i do have puffy nipples which is just as embarassing... im really lean at 170 lbs and 6'1" so you could imagine how the nipples screw up the contour. anyways this is my history

I had excision only the 1st time
2nd time i had lipo only

now im about to go for my 3rd surgery and i don't know if i should have excision/lipo again or lipo only? any advice?

I mean, the gland was supposedly already removed, you think too little of the gland was removed thats why im still puffy?

thanks so much

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
Who was your surgeon?? Need pictures....I know what you are saying!! I'm about 155 5' 9" and lean myself. Had 2 surgeries and still not happy, still puffy...My PS told me I'm expecting perfection, which will not happen but in my eyes I feel that my gyne is minor so it should be perfect...From what I have been hearing, people who have a minor case of gyne don't appreciate the surgery because you expect perfection. On the other hand, somebody who has B or C cups would appreciate any degrees of normalcy. Do you understand what I'm saying?? If you plan on going for another surgery, Do Not go to the same Plastic surgeon!!! Obviously , the communication you guys are having is not getting across to the PS!! Good luck, post some pics!!! ;)

CCFC

Who were your surgeons?

I'm quite lean as well and am scheduled to have excision and lipo with Delgado. Mainly a puffy nipple situation.

You've got me worried now that I might be wasting my time :-\

Offline whimper

• Posting Member
worried a bit too my friends... sorry state of affairs! :(

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
Sorry to worry you guys!! Its a gamble, period. People that are lean like ourselves scruitinize the outcome of the surgery. That's why we get disappointed. You will not be perfect, just remember that. Just think, if you had a b or c cup like some of these guys on here, you would be grateful to have been reduced to an A cup or a little smaller. This is reality.

Offline hertog88

• Bronze Member
  • I'm a bad, bad boy
I'm from the Philippines actually, had it done with local doctors

anyways even though our cases may be "minor" looking, they are still cases of gyne and still not normal...i know a little puffiness is okay, but somewat severe puffiness can rly cause distortion...

Offline Diesel

• Posting Member
I sound similar I think.

These are 2 pics of my case :

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v130/fixmania/np2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v130/fixmania/np3.jpg

Not even sure what I need, just want to get rid of the puff  :-\

Offline tittyman1111

• Posting Member
areola reduction....shit will tighten it up nicely

Offline Gone

• Bronze Member
Here are my results in the elimination of the puffiness. I'm very very pleased with the outcome. I had excision and lipo.

http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/465/resulted2.jpg

Offline tittyman1111

• Posting Member
looks awesome...now go work out

Offline 15ineedhelp

• Bronze Member
You should get excision again like Volatile Anesthesia said maybe the doc didnt take enough the first time.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024