Author Topic: Surgery on Monday(24.8.12) by Dr.Sandip Jain, Mumbai  (Read 8779 times)

Offline rajkaran

• Bronze Member
cool, and congrats, was urs a economy ward or something? I'm planning to get mine done and would appreciate it if you could give some tips on reducing the cost

Yes, it was economic ward shared by 3 patients and still the cost was Rs.1800/day. And I didn't talk about reducing the cost as it involved the risk of my body :)

Offline mak23

• Bronze Member
^right, I just want to get it done once and for all.....just one more question, did yours involve excision + liposuction or was it only liposuction
And how did you get a quote, did he give u a quote by looking at the pics u emailed him. For me, he's told me that I've got severe gyn.

Offline rajkaran

• Bronze Member
^right, I just want to get it done once and for all.....just one more question, did yours involve excision + liposuction or was it only liposuction
And how did you get a quote, did he give u a quote by looking at the pics u emailed him. For me, he's told me that I've got severe gyn.

I had been done both liposuction and excision. I believe that if glands(if not just fat)present, excision will be done to remove it. I did not send him any photos, just went on last friday and confirmed the operation on monday. Did not take a lot of time to think as I'm in a kinda to come out of this embarrassing phase. Now I'm feeling really cold and feverish :( I hope things get well as time pass by.

Offline mak23

• Bronze Member
^yep, wish you a speedy recovery. He has advised one week rest after the 2 days of hospitalization.....it may be needed, although for me, I may not get that much leave, but if its urgent, I will have to take a leave hook or crook.

Offline patrick320

hey raj ....have you completely got rid of those moobs ? is there any mark scar on your chest area ..... how was your experience with that doc. ? pls reply

Offline rajkaran

• Bronze Member
hey raj ....have you completely got rid of those moobs ? is there any mark scar on your chest area ..... how was your experience with that doc. ? pls reply

Hi, sorry for the delay. I was busy in my normal work. Gyne is completely gone which am really happy about. But the nips look odd although it doesn't pull any attention. Doctor seemed to be knowledgeable but for the amount he charged, he should have been more interactive. It was like I was asking him for everything that he should have said on his own. Anyways, though nips looks odd, I feel good that gyne is completely gone and am confident.

Offline ripppit

• Posting Member
Hi Rajkaran,

Bro can u plz post some of ur pics... thanks

Offline LiveFree

Hi Friends,
I am just inquisitive if anyone recently had surgery done in Mumbai or Pune. I would like to know the cost involved (new price)if the surgery is done by Dr Sandeep J or Dr Milan D.

@ Rajkaran: Request you to plz upload your recent pics.
@ Akshay: I read that you went for Dr Milan. Can you please post your experience along with pics.

I am from Pune & would like to know cons of going with surgery option.

Thanks
LiveFree

Offline laws_of_nature

• Posting Member
Hello Rajkaran,

How are you doing now?

Care to update, inform and motivate us on the latest?

from what I read, there is usually scar tissue accumulated under nipple after 10-12 weeks of operation. Did you have any such problem? if Yes, what action did you take?

Did you have any cratering issues?

Thanks Buddy.

Offline rajkaran

• Bronze Member
omg, has it been 1yr 3months since the last reply? I'm sorry guys, not sure how fast the time wentby.

From this, I can say that, when you get your gynecomastia removed, you don't even think about it.

Well, regarding the post-op effects, yes, I'm suffering from cratering. But it's okay since it will be visible only when you remove your shirts comparing with gyne which will be visible even without removing the shirts.

Offline rajkaran

• Bronze Member
Guys, jus reading the posts as a faded memory. I'm really happy that gyne was removed and it's been a 3yrs now. If anyone suffering from gyne and conscious about it, remove it and you'll never worry about. I know it costed me nearly a lac and maybe not required to remove from many people's opinion(although I haven't said anyone yet), but it will be good to be you and not have a gyne stand between you and your daily life.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024