Author Topic: My options? [pics included]  (Read 4967 times)

Offline olderteenboy

I can't tell what I have or what my options are.. I just know that I've had this nipple problem since I was a kid (13) and now that I'm 17 my doctor says that the chances that it will go away are very slim... mine aren't that bad compared to others that I've seen on here (thank god), but they still drive me nuts. When I was younger they used to be really hard and tender to touch... I remember screaming at one point when me and my dad were play-wrestling and he couldn't figure out why. However now they're very soft and puffy and no longer tender or hard.. I don't really know what my condition currently is. Here's my history:

1) I've never been overweight or considered "chubby" or "fat" in my entire life; right now I weigh 155 and I'm 5' 11" which (according to my doctor) is a perfect weight-height ratio...

What I'm really looking for are non-sugrical procedures (if possible). However please let me know if that's impossible to do & what my other options are...

Here are the pictures:

It was really hard to take a picture by myself... =P . If you require me to take any additional pictures let me know..

Thanks a lot guys! I love the forums! They're so helpful and give me hope!!
« Last Edit: December 01, 2007, 12:47:09 AM by olderteenboy »

Offline Jaysfan89

• Posting Member
a-are you serious.... ???

Offline olderteenboy

Offline manic91m9

• Gold Member
there don't really seem to be any options other than surgery, you're right urs is absolutely minimal and they might look a little better if u worked out, peircings might make look better or worse. im guessing your chest looks fine when stimulated or cold and therefore swimming shouldn't be much of a problem for u.

AntiGyneProANDRoGyNE

Hah cmon, you dont have any gynecomastia ;D

Just work on your pecs a bit and they will be perfect :P

Offline nipple_souffle

• Posting Member
I can relate with your "minor" case of gynecomastia. I can also relate as to how "minor" it isnt. People with more severe cases of gynecomastia tend to disregard minor cases of gyne when those with less pronounced symptoms often suffer from the same degree of low self-esteem and a self-counciousess. Maybe you could have taken a side shot with a white backround, but i can definetly see an awkwardly protruding "puffy nipple". With an incision procedure, a doctor could remove a small amount of glandular tissue which could then reduce some or all of the nipple protrusion.

Offline gyno32

To re-state what has been stated already, don't think you don't have a problem or your's isn't "worthy" of getting fixed because someone else on this site said so.  Sure, your's is minor compared to the vast majority on this site but so was mine.  It caused me just as much anxiety as anyone else's.  So, if it bothers you make sure you talk to a doctor/reputable plastic surgeon and your parents.  That's the best option to figure out what if anything should be done.  Mine started around the same age as yours and I waited 15 yrs to get it taken care of.  Sure wish I did it sooner if I had the money back then.  Your parents might be willing and able to help, so talk to them.

Offline Davor

I absolutely agree. Gynecomastia is not about how big your breasts are. It's about how you feel because of that. If you feel bad and you have a chance of fixing it, go for it. It took me 7 years full of that shitty feeling to finally take some action. My girlfriend and my parents kept saying to me I really do not have a problem. It didn't matter to me, I wanted to feel good in my body. Unfortunately I'm still fixing my breast because I chose a crappy doctor who hasn't done his job correctly.

My advise to you is find a good surgeon and get it fixed asap. It will make you a happier person. ;)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024