Author Topic: Surgery tomorrow - July 3rd  (Read 1915 times)

Offline sagi

• Posting Member
Im just 9 hours away from my surgery. big day for me. I wanted to get rid of this so bad for long. atlast im doing it. Im very happy and nervous at the same time. dont know how its gonna be when i reach the clinic, lying on the bed and anesthesia starts kicking in. Later it will be all blank until you realize that its all done.
   Just want to cross those minutes so fast. Im very thankful for this forum, which gave me the courage to get this surgery done. It was waiting for this day for 14 years. I will post more information after surgery. thanks for reading my thread

Offline nuttynuts

• Posting Member
Hey dude

its good to hear.. i remember i was in ur position 2 weeks ago..  ;) ul be drugged up and then ul wake up and.. yeha.. they will be gone  ;)

then for a week ul be useless and sore.. but then itll get better and ul realise that its all clear sailing ahead.. may i suggest u save up a bit of money and get urself some new clothes n celebrate ur new style, its a big life change in my opinion, but ever since that day ive been so happy and wondering why the hell i didnt do it sooner hahaha

good luck and all the best! and remember its gona take a couple of months to really see the results so be the best u can and relax/live it up while you can  ::)

goood luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :) ;) :D

Offline sagi

• Posting Member
thanks nuttynuts..

Ok i had my surgery now. I finally did it  ;D . Doctor drew some lines with a marker. he said he will do lypo by making a hole under my arm. later i was taken to operation room. there were 4 nurses who started putting the bleed pressure guage, injecting saline, tying arms and legs. I dont know when i was given anesthesia.
    I hardly remember how my friend brought me from hospital to home. Now i woke up, had some snacks and gatorate and started tying this message. I dont know if i just had a lypo or incision too. i didnt take much painkillers, i dont feel much pain. I should be visiting doctor tomorrow for followup.  I will keep you posted

thanks all

Offline nuttynuts

• Posting Member
o0 when i woke up there was the HOTTEST nurse :o
bahaha  ;D
congratulations! its good to hear ur "transition" was a smooth one 8)
welcome to the dark side  ;)

Offline sagi

• Posting Member
my dark side was looking better. i dont have much pain and removed the foam from my vest. its too itchy. things are going on smooth so far. but its too early to say anything. my chest became completely fat. there is no flesh in it. i think it takes atleast 3 months to recover

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024