Author Topic: Finally date fixed for the surgery  (Read 2083 times)

Offline vkumar95

• Posting Member
Told my parents about it. Surgery is planned in Nova medical care center on 7th june and will be done by Dr. Kashyap .

Lot of things are going on in my mind .

a)Will there will any problems in recovery or any discomfort as summers are on its peak.

b) Is Compression garment so irritating ? How long i have to be with that compression garment .

c) When i 'll be able to back to the Gym .

Moreover i am excited  and happy that i 'll be free from this.  Guys plz suggest and reply .

Offline princerockzz

• Bronze Member
hey buddy...congrats...my surgery ws on may 30th..healing process going okay..nt very bad... my  procedure was keyhole surgery..lateral pull through technique..so i guess pain is comparitvely minimal..did my surgery at lakeshore hospital, kochi by dr. hari menon

the doc's website : malebreastsurgeryindia.com

cost was 61000rs for me depending on size of gyno...ranges frm 48000 to 75000.

2. compression garments are very irritating for first few days...bt nw getting used to it a bit..still it suckzs:P

3. gym? ask ur doctor...maybe 6 weeks.

well any pain is tolerable when we know our fuckin man boobs is gone !!

enjoy bro.. feel free to ask questions. !! :)

Offline vkumar95

• Posting Member
Hi Pricerockz,

Dude Congrats, As per my doctor the cost for this operation will be around
Rs 77000 . I too have just Lumps beneath mY chest . He told me that there will be little liposuction and most of the excision .

Have a Nice and Fast recovery Bro.

I have few more questions,

How long it took to you to go back to work ?
Is that garment noticeable when you wear T shirts ?
Are you satisfied and does your chest looks what you wanted ??
Sleeping will be a problem i guess  , is it ?
Please share your post surgery pics .

Offline anothergyne

• Posting Member
hey vkumar.I had the surgery on may 30th itself.Actually me and princerockz went under the knife same day under the same doctor.Well since we did the keyhole surgery,i was actually able to get around by myself from the very next day.The pain level is very minimum.as far as the corset goes,it is completely unnoticable except when you wear a t with very fine material.Sleeping will be an issue for the first 2-3 days.It takes time to get used to the tight fitting corset.After that it wont be a problem i guess.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024