Author Topic: My Gyne Changes...why?  (Read 2479 times)

Offline Jer

• Posting Member
I am curious if anyone else has had this experience before with their gyne. I have this gyne for 3 years now and since the first few years to the last few months it has changed. Not smaller or bigger but it went from being like a nickel or so wide and long to now quarter or wider and barely any length. Why is this, does this mean it is going away? Any advice would help.

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
water retention can also make it seem bigger/smaller

Offline Jer

• Posting Member
what is water retention?

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Holding water.

Do your feet swell a bit by the end of the day?  

Are your eyes a bit puffy in the morning?  

These are due to fluids collecting in these places over a period of hours.  

Sometimes the body will retain excessive fluid if our consumption of some chemicals ( such as salt) is high.

It probably means nothing at all, but it is a good question to ask your Dr. when you have your next check-up.
Grandpa Dan

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
water retention

bro

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
water retention

bro

oops..

well ya, retaining water isn't obviouse to most people unless they are lean..  Havin 10% bodyfat and going on a late night booz binger and waking up the next morning it's virtually like u gained a ton of fat.  However it comes off during the day... especially if u know how to monitor your sodium intake/diet accordingly.

for people who don't really know about this it can be frustrating, especially in terms of gyno.  Would appear it's getting bigger/smaller/bigger smaller and u have no reason why.  I used to feel frustrated about this at 12-13 when i was a little bit chubby and had 0 knowledge about nutrition.

Offline kindherb42

• Gold Member
  • F*ck this gyne sh1t

oops..

well ya, retaining water isn't obviouse to most people unless they are lean..  Havin 10% bodyfat and going on a late night booz binger and waking up the next morning it's virtually like u gained a ton of fat.  

Thats weird because after a night of drinking alot (just pounding down to get really tuned up) i get the opposite, i get dried out and look thinner and my chest tighter but i noticed usually after a night of a lot of drinking i get a couple new pimples over the next few days.

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member

Thats weird because after a night of drinking alot (just pounding down to get really tuned up) i get the opposite, i get dried out and look thinner and my chest tighter but i noticed usually after a night of a lot of drinking i get a couple new pimples over the next few days.

well i've never just been boozing.  i'm talking about drinking/eating tons and just going to sleep.  plus it depends on ur diet during the day.

hell if i was fasting and end up boozing, i'm sure the glycogen load will wake me up looking pumped.  Also a lot to do with genetics.

some people in terms of insulin sensitivity/sodium sensitivity, and overal hormon levels retain water differently .. especially when chuggin carbs.

glycogen carries 3x it's weight in water, so either way you're going to be looking at water.  Now where that water is.. (muscles), or (fat cells) is different for people.

for me, even though i'm lean i always bloat from big meals/sodium.  

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024