Author Topic: Enell Male Support Vest  (Read 8013 times)

Offline spaceman

Newbie here, though not to gyn. I have started to exercise, and my gyn. is bugging me in that my boobs get sore from bouncing. I tried an underarmor shirt and it didn't help much. I ran across Enell on the internet, a co. that makes sports bras, but also a "Male Support Vest". Same material and construction, but no cup, a deeper neckline, and wider shoulder straps than the women's version. Anyone here have any experience with these? They're not particularly cheap, and its about 4 weeks to get one. Surgery is not an option at the moment due to $$.

Thoughts or comments?

Thanks!

DrBermant

Newbie here, though not to gyn. I have started to exercise, and my gyn. is bugging me in that my boobs get sore from bouncing. I tried an underarmor shirt and it didn't help much. I ran across Enell on the internet, a co. that makes sports bras, but also a "Male Support Vest". Same material and construction, but no cup, a deeper neckline, and wider shoulder straps than the women's version. Anyone here have any experience with these? They're not particularly cheap, and its about 4 weeks to get one. Surgery is not an option at the moment due to $$.

Thoughts or comments?

Thanks!

Body Shaping Vests can help contour the chest as can be seen in real patient examples on that link.  Not all garments work as well.  From all that I have tried, I prefer the ones seen on that page.  You can learn more about these compression vests here.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

Offline littes

• Posting Member
I have the same problem... I think that sport bras are the solution, they are comfortable but quite expensive...

Offline spaceman

Just figured I'd update...I went ahead and ordered an Enell male vest. Got it the other day and it is great! I did need to send it back for a slight fit modification but it is very well made, very comfortable, and extremely supportive and flattening. Their custom fit person has been great to work with, and very understanding. This will definitely make jogging much more comfortable, which in turn should help me reduce the fatty part of my gyno. Not cheap, but for me definitely worth it.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024