Author Topic: Post your profile view  (Read 5149 times)

Here For My Girls

Since it seems there's a few braless pictures I guess why not. Not is a better time than any to show the world lol... may delete this later, this is definitely a big step.....

Brdy64

Since it seems there's a few braless pictures I guess why not. Not is a better time than any to show the world lol... may delete this later, this is definitely a big step.....
Definitely a member of the club, thanks for sharing. 😉

Brdy64

I'm not much of one to post pictures, mainly a lurker but I guess why not
It looks like one picture is braless while the other is supported?

Just by those two pictures the one that looks supported (rounded) looks so much better than the other. 🤔

Offline Johndoe1

There's nothing to be ashamed of. You have what you are supposed to have. Everyone's breasts, no matter the body or gender are beautiful. Women don't hold a monopoly on boobs. Each one of us proves that. Remember, half of the world has boobs. We are not alone. 
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Orb

Here for the girls,

I echo what JohnDoe1 said. 

You are just like the rest of us.  We are all in this together and want nothing more than to be of support to you on the emotional journey you, and we, are on.  Read, learn and do share the ups and downs your experience.  I'm glad you chimed in.

Offline Johndoe1

Here for the girls,

I echo what JohnDoe1 said. 

You are just like the rest of us.  We are all in this together and want nothing more than to be of support to you on the emotional journey you, and we, are on.  Read, learn and do share the ups and downs your experience.  I'm glad you chimed in.
I agree with Orb. We are here to support each other on our journeys. I rarely if ever post pictures. It's a personal thing to me. And ultimately no one cares what or how much I carry on my chest. At least in the wild. After posting my picture earlier in this thread,  the affirmative comments in public here and private have warmed my heart and reconfirmed how truly understanding and accepting this group truly is. Thank you all.

Brdy64

It's amazing the amount of support we share for each other on this site. We can share things that none of us would dare share anywhere else. 😉

Everything is welcome!

Brdy64

Well......
Updated semi-profile view. 
White and blue striped polo shirt. 😉

Offline Gotboobs

• Silver Member
I have been trying to post a pic from my phone but says it’s not the right format...

Offline HeldUp

• Silver Member
I have been trying to post a pic from my phone but says it’s not the right format...
Are you posting from a phone? The image has to be JPG, it won't take a JPEG (same image type!). On an iPhone there's a little trick to post here, you save it locally on your phone to Files and then convert to PNG. If you're using a computer there are many ways to convert the file type. Happy to help via Direct Message if you want assistance, too.

Brdy64

Are you posting from a phone? The image has to be JPG, it won't take a JPEG (same image type!). On an iPhone there's a little trick to post here, you save it locally on your phone to Files and then convert to PNG. If you're using a computer there are many ways to convert the file type. Happy to help via Direct Message if you want assistance, too.
I use my camera, save it to my phone. Then it imports right in. 

But I have an android🤔

Offline Gotboobs

• Silver Member
Not sure I am in the club or not. Braless pic.

Offline HeldUp

• Silver Member
Surely in the club! Thank you for sharing!

Offline Gotboobs

• Silver Member
Now a pic with a bra on.

Offline Johndoe1

Not sure I am in the club or not. Braless pic.
You are and it's ok. Welcome!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024