Author Topic: This is me  (Read 4237 times)

Offline blad

...  conspiracy theories. Let's stick to real science ...

What's the difference between conspiracy and fact?  These days, it's about six months.
??
If the bra fits, wear it.

Online WPW717

• Silver Member
JJ-Gyne,

The group here is very welcoming. The advantage of being in this forum is that it helped me to understand and move through the stages of understanding and acceptance quickly and to understand the advantages of wearing support and handling yourself in potential real world encounters once concealment becomes an issue. Welcome and stick with us.
Regards, Bob

Offline Parity

• Silver Member
JJ-Gyne Welcome.  Bringing the train back on the track here, I'm glad your here and looking into ways to live with this new condition for you.  There are many here and all deal with it in their own way.  We all are and tend to be very supportive in helping you accept you and will offer any help for you to understand how to cope.  We also look forward to ways you can help others.  As Blad stated you may look for answers as to the why, however there may not be any way to figure it out.  Don't feel bad if you find no answer.  And don't go down or look into rabbit holes for the unknown.   As in my case it, my breast, came on later in life and I just accepted it as I have with many other things.  No one cause identified and I can live with that.
Be well and go on living.

Parity

Offline Lbrown

• Posting Member
Hi and welcome. I think you look good, and if your wife is accepting/understanding, that's a plus. I am 42C, so about the same size as you. In my 40s, I considered surgery but just couldn't justify the expense. Now at 70, I accept what I have and my wife is okay with that. Best of luck to you.

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
Welcome JJ! I too have a very high T level, not as high as yours but excessive T turns into Estrogen and probably why you’re getting boobs! I’ve had mine since puberty and the elevated T for me is normal. You may want to find out why your T levels shot up.
Anyway, again welcome and we’re here to help support you on the breast journey.

Offline JJ_Gyne

• Posting Member
@JustagirlThank You

@WPW717 - "result of a vaccine injury" Interesting theory, my weirdness seems to have started pre vax though. No matter what side you are on pro or anti vax. Its probably going to be a combination of the diseases and super bugs and the tampering with genetics to try cure ourselves that will wipe us out in the end.
@WPW717 - "Welcome and stick with us." I will, I figure support in number not just in clothing attire.

@taxmapper - "Guess the chemtrailes didnt work." Too funny

@Evolver - "It would be a shame to continue hijacking JJ's thread."  Thanks, I didn't inadvertently mean to start WWIII by joining a online forum.

@Johndoe1 - "you can live a great life, as a man with breasts. We all do it daily." That's the trick just trying to find mental peace.

@blad - " breasts that would look good on any female. Looking after them with a selection of well fitting bras should make the path forward rewarding" Thanks, I think, over the time they have kinda grown on me. (pun intended) I have several that I like and rotate through that do the job they were intended for.

@gotgyne - "If your wife is okay with them" I don't know if just okay is the right word, more of a cross mash up of understanding/tolerable/sympathetic/okay.

@Parity - Thank You

@Lbrown - Thank You

@Traveler - My last blood work has revealed that my hormones are still doing crazy stuff.  Bioavailable T low and E is low SHBG is still above normal but not at the 3x high end.

Appreciate all the responses. Sorry I went ghost mode after posting... didn't want to engage in a debate.
Just here to find ways to work through stress and drama not add more. No offense meant to anyone's views.

Just wasn't what I joined for.

Thanks Again
« Last Edit: January 15, 2024, 12:10:14 PM by JJ_Gyne »

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
Yeah, some people just want to have a theory and think everyone else thinks the same.
You’re right to leave that alone as it gives no answers and causes friction. Good you’re keeping up on your bloodwork. Gynecomastia isn’t a life threatening (some say blessing) condition, so doctors seem to be a a little slow on answering our questions.

Offline gotgyne

@gotgyne - "If your wife is okay with them" I don't know if just okay is the right word, more of a cross mash up of understanding/tolerable/sympathetic/okay.
In my opinion this sounds much better. Go for it and get some nice bras.
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
Thanks, I didn't inadvertently mean to start WWIII by joining a online forum.
Lol, you didn't, but some people saw it as an opportunity, unfortunately. It wasn't your fault!

It's all good, and we look forward to hearing more about your story.

Online WPW717

• Silver Member
Again, welcome aboard 

Offline 42CSurprise!

I had breasts before the COVID vaccine.  I took every shot available to me.  I have not gotten COVID to date and have had no adverse reaction to the vaccines.  Folks who are interested in adverse reactions to the vaccines used can research the matter at the CDC.  Anecdotal information is interesting but it really proves nothing.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/adverse-events.html

Offline Jamie325

I had breasts before the COVID vaccine.  I took every shot available to me.  I have not gotten COVID to date and have had no adverse reaction to the vaccines.  Folks who are interested in adverse reactions to the vaccines used can research the matter at the CDC.  Anecdotal information is interesting but it really proves nothing.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/adverse-events.html
I agree completely. I've had every covid shot I could get with no bad reaction. I never had covid either. My breasts go way back before the vaccine and covid. 

Offline Dmajman

• Posting Member
Well, don’t mean to sound cliche but if life gives us lemons…  (or melons) 🤔 Welcome to the club!

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
Well, don’t mean to sound cliche but if life gives us lemons…  (or melons) 🤔 Welcome to the club!
If life gives you curves, flaunt them! 🤭
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline 42CSurprise!

Well, don’t mean to sound cliche but if life gives us lemons…  (or melons) 🤔 Welcome to the club!
If life gives you curves, flaunt them! 🤭
Which you're doing very well Birdie.  Some of us are a bit hesitant to show off our breasts... even though hiding them can be difficult at times.  It is a happy time when my breasts are held in the cups of my brassiere... even though wearing a brassiere shapes them and lifts them into prominence... and I typically wear an unlined, underwire brassiere intended to MINIMIZE the appearance of my breasts.  But breasts held in a 42C cup are never going to go away...

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024