Author Topic: Do your female friends help you with clothing choices?  (Read 457 times)

Brdy64

We all have 'friends' of the female persuasion, and some of them are girlfriends or wives. 
Experience is a terrible thing to waste, and they will exceed in that department regarding 'clothes choices'. 
Some of you wish to hide your boobs, others just your straps, and others that only want to 'look good'. We are all different in that aspect. The women in our lives are a wealth of knowledge. 

Do you have someone that helps you?

What are some of the stories you could share?  

Brdy64

We all have 'friends' of the female persuasion, and some of them are girlfriends or wives.
Experience is a terrible thing to waste, and they will exceed in that department regarding 'clothes choices'.
Some of you wish to hide your boobs, others just your straps, and others that only want to 'look good'. We are all different in that aspect. The women in our lives are a wealth of knowledge.

Do you have someone that helps you?

What are some of the stories you could share? 
Oh, my yes! my dear friend at the center sits with me at our table. She and I are the best of friends! 💖💖

I'll show up in a new outfit, and she is like, "oh no that doesn't work for you". 💁
She is a very conservatively dressed lady from Madrid Spain, and we just really hit it off.

When I was still 'hiding' my identity, she would help me decide what to wear to camouflage my chest (best I could).🙄
She was also the one that helped me understand that my identity was no secret, and it is what it is, that I just needed to focus on looking good.  Like she says, "you have bigger breasts than half the women in here, show them off".

I really like pastel colors now, and she has been quite the voice of reason. My blouses look good on me, and my bras are fine being seen through them. "People expect you to be in a bra". 🤔

I am also in the habit of using my 'bra pocket' or placing items in my bra for safekeeping 🙄. She of course finds that to be tacky, and always corrects me on it when she catches me. We have such a laugh over it as well. 🤣

Grandma isn't around anymore for advice, but I do have my sweet girlfriend at the center to steer me straight now and again.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2023, 03:42:15 AM by 💁Birdie »

Gino

No, my GF sort of accepts my problem, abhors the thought of surgery but also thinks that anything other than a sports bra as going overboard. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024