Author Topic: underworks shirts  (Read 7991 times)

Offline inhiding

• Posting Member
i think im right between small and medium, should i go smaller or bigger? (will bigger not compress well enough? will smaller be too tight?) thanks

Offline sadgyneguy

• Gold Member
  • Gyne transformed me into a living dead.
hello

i have a chest size of 38". im planning to buy one size smaller than my chest size which is small size 32-34. is it a good idea?

i want it very tight but not too much that can make my breathing difficult.

hello,

can anyone comment on this one? :)
To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did...

Dr Benjamin Herbosa's Contact Info (Dr Benny)

Offline Hooty_McBoob

• Posting Member
If you get the 997, do NOT get a size smaller than you need.

The 997 is very unforgiving - while it does move with you, it will cut into your armpits and back if you order a size too small.

I have a 43.5" chest, and tried the large - they were too small. I got the xtra large, and they are totally perfect.

So if you're right on the edge, get the larger size. It will still provide you with tons of compression. Don't worry about that.

P.S. - I got some large 993's, and they are great as well. Not as aggressive as the 997's, but much more comfortable for sports etc.

Offline sadgyneguy

• Gold Member
If you get the 997, do NOT get a size smaller than you need.

The 997 is very unforgiving - while it does move with you, it will cut into your armpits and back if you order a size too small.

I have a 43.5" chest, and tried the large - they were too small. I got the xtra large, and they are totally perfect.

So if you're right on the edge, get the larger size. It will still provide you with tons of compression. Don't worry about that.

P.S. - I got some large 993's, and they are great as well. Not as aggressive as the 997's, but much more comfortable for sports etc.

thanks for that advise. i am almost about to buy the size smaller than mine. i have 38 chest. maybe ill try first  Medium 35-39. thanks for that. :)

Offline Jim the great

• Posting Member
I got mine today (997) and tried it on and    :o  WOW... it does wonders and I have a bad case of gyne... if you are thinking about getting one stop thinking about it and do it...

also I got this coupon code with my order '10off10' it might work for someone else but it expires 7/30 so hurry up and try it out.  

Offline nukem2k5

• Breasts belong on women!
hello

i have a chest size of 38". im planning to buy one size smaller than my chest size which is small size 32-34. is it a good idea?

i want it very tight but not too much that can make my breathing difficult.

Yes that's probably a bad idea.  They're tight enough.
Reborn on May 24, 2005
Surgery Cost: $4,040
Dr. David Metzner - New Orleans, LA
My Photos
Two Years Post-Op Photos

Offline Neutron

• Posting Member
so i havent had my op yet. but right now im wearing right bodyshirts.. the compression shirt is better im guessin to hide the gyn eh? if so how much do they cost.. cause i will take the advice of you all who seem to think there a dream and get some :D thx

Offline Jim the great

• Posting Member
so i havent had my op yet. but right now im wearing right bodyshirts.. the compression shirt is better im guessin to hide the gyn eh? if so how much do they cost.. cause i will take the advice of you all who seem to think there a dream and get some :D thx

they are like 30 bucks each and worth it trust us... check out www.underworks.com (I think that is the address)

Offline sadgyneguy

• Gold Member
thanks for the reply.

so Medium 35-39 will gave me the best fit? im sorry for being incessant, i just want to be sure cause it will be an international order and maybe the shipping/handling will cost more than the shirt. :D

Offline AbNormal

• Bronze Member
I'd almost even say it's a good idea to get a size larger than your actual chest size.  These things fit tight.

I made the mistake of getting a size smaller, because I was right on the low edge of medium, and felt like my eyes were bugging out when I wore the small.

Then I got the medium, which is the size that I'm supposed to fit in.  It fits like they're supposed to I think, but I still feel somewhat constricted in them.. and having to wear them 5 days a week with work can be tough.

I'm thinking about getting a large now, just to see how well it fits.  You can return them if you have any problems with them, I think within 14 or 30 days or something like that.

But anyway, get the size that they recommend, and if anything, get a size larger.  The compression is extremely good, almost too good.. but it beats having everyone that you walk by stare at your chest.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2005, 12:37:31 PM by AbNormal »

Offline sadgyneguy

• Gold Member
ok, thanks guys for the inputs.

im convinced now. maybe two days from now, i will be putting my order to buy the medium size. i hope this will be a temporary but effective solution to my problem. :)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024