Author Topic: Help! (M, 26, Gyno, Previous Steroid Use, Sore Rt Breast, Back pain)  (Read 6753 times)

Offline skyhawk

• Gold Member
Maybe the Claritin, Zantac, Aleve, and Asprin created a "custom coctail" that induced the gyno. Its certainly possible that the combination of those drugs in you as an individual could have lowered your testosterone levels and elevated estradiol. Something caused the gyne to suddenly flare up.   

Offline skyhawk

• Gold Member
Dj,

Eating the cruciferious veggies can only help since they contain DIM which metabolizes estradiol from the body. I think you are wise to stop the otc drugs and change diet.

By the way, I heard from one guy who had low testosterone say it "feels like I have been hit by a car". I myself have hormonal issues and have described my body aches as "I feel like somebody beat me with a baseball bat all over". there is no doubt that hormonal imbalances can cause body aches.

Reversing gynecomastia: Although this site is surgery focused, I have heard testimony from one guy that reversed a minor case through hormonal therapy.
Granted these guys appear to be in the minority and surgery is usually the answer for most, it appears possible in certain cases. As or myself, I suffer from low testosterone. My goal is to elevate testosterone to the 500 to 700 range, and lower Estradiol to around 20, resulting in a testosterone to Estradiol ratio of 25/1 to 30/1. testimony from guys in my yahoo hypogonadal group claim these are the numbers where they feel best. Its no guarantee it will reduce the gyne, but I feel better going for surgery knowing my hormones are in order, reducing the chances of recurrence.

thanks to "hypo-is-here" on this site, I have gained some knowledge of sex hormones and their role in our health.   

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024