Author Topic: My pre -post photos at last,Tel me what you think  (Read 14334 times)

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
From the front looks like a major improvement. From the side still looks incongruous - it doesn't look like breasts, it looks like massive pecs but you have no arms, no shoulders etc. I'd hit the gym & build that up. Your bodyfat looks low already you could even get a six pack with some effort. I'd grade the surgery a success, now you gotta work with your body type for the final overall look.

I totally agree with maywest. Good surgery but need working out now to make things proportional.

Offline braveboy

• Gold Member
  • formerly shyboy
Is it good enough to go out in public shirtless??

Offline tenncast

• Silver Member
who did you surgery....you had quite a bit to work with...i had about the same thing, flat now, had to also lift my nipples up some....who is you surgeon..?

Offline braveboy

• Gold Member
  • formerly shyboy
who did you surgery....you had quite a bit to work with...i had about the same thing, flat now, had to also lift my nipples up some....who is you surgeon..?
DR.Lista

Offline braveboy

• Gold Member
  • formerly shyboy

Offline tenncast

• Silver Member
i think you look good....stop worrying about it....go with out your shirt....you can now...easily.

Offline braveboy

• Gold Member
  • formerly shyboy
Thanks for the comments,still want to hear more feedback,Thanks

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
I agree with Blatino. Left pec is uneven, maybe a little loose skin there but you can fill that in with muscle. You look fine bro, we are our own worse critic. Nobody would notice that, just us since we have gyne. Before I had my surgery, nobody ever said anything to me and my nipple puffed out bigtime. When I told people about it, they said so whats the big deal, why would you get surgery for that. I'm in my 30 thirties and women could care less about how your chest looks. Vanity is more about living in your 20s. It doesn't matter when your my age. Women just want a guy who is fun, caring, and loving, they could give 2 shits about your chest. I am sorry for going on but people need to do this surgery for themselves and no one else, because nobody else gives a shit, ya know.

Offline jsbaz

• Posting Member
Outstanding results!  I just got home tonight from my revision surgery, and I hope I look like this in a few weeks.

Congrats mate!

Offline braveboy

• Gold Member
  • formerly shyboy
Thanks again guys,really appriciate the comments keep them coming.

Offline braveboy

• Gold Member
  • formerly shyboy
does anyone notice the crease

Offline flex1appeal

I'm in agreeance with gyneman and blatino myself. I think the surgery produced outstanding results and what I see as being uneven doesn't look like gyne. It looks like swelling to me. And it looks like you have some lose skin under your left pec. Very similar case of gyno as what I had. I think mine was a little worse to be honest but I am my own worst critic. I wouldn't give you a second look on the beach though. I think you look great overall.

Offline normexcept

• Bronze Member
Wow! From what I see, you had great success.  I wouldn't worry about being shirtless if I looked like that.  I imagine some of your worry about if you look normal is just residual from a lifetime of worry.  It will probably go away or reduce over time.

Offline braveboy

• Gold Member
  • formerly shyboy
hey guys almost a 1000 views and 18 replies ,take 2 minutes and give me your feedback.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024