Author Topic: 6 month post op (2nd surgery) pics  (Read 2777 times)

Offline flex1appeal

Ok, been a while and I think I am looking great this time around. I have a few problems still I am working on as a result of this 2nd surgery but overall I am happy. Gyne is completely gone for sure. My 2 biggest problems I encountered were that my nipples became concaved a tad and I had developed a good amount of lose skin directly below my pec region. It has deminished greatly since I started training heavy 3 months ago. I've managed to put size back on (naturally I might add) which has stretched my skin back out some. You cannot tell in the pictures I am about to post because I am flexing my pecs somewhat. That is the only way I can get rid of the wrinkle in my skin completely at this time. A few months ago, it did not matter what I di it was still very lose. So I am excited and filled with hope it will return to normal if I continue to train hard.

I also have been to see an endocrinologist recently and checked my hormone levels and am pleased to say I am normal. I thought I was on the lower end of the normal spectrum but he said I was fine. So no more problems should arise in the future.

http://img236.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jason29mayrr2.jpg

http://img169.imageshack.us/my.php?image=jason29maypic2vc2.jpg

flex

Offline braveboy

• Gold Member
  • formerly shyboy
Hey Flex your back great we need someone with your knowledge here,i think your chest looks great i can't see any problems at all great results,only you will notice any imperfections because your staring constantly at your chest.Take a look at my pictures posted on this user photo site and tell me what you think,Thanks

Offline flex1appeal

Thanks. It's good to be back. I took some time off from the net. I have logged in a few times just lurking though. I'll try to post a picture not flexing and you'll see what I mean. It's very noticeable. I just happened to take pictures that hid it very well. I'll try to get some up by tomorrow. I'll take a look at your pics now bro.

flex

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024