Author Topic: new guy. your opinions please  (Read 5387 times)

Offline hehateme

• Posting Member
Hello here are some pic of what i think are puffy nips. My wife doesnt think i need surgery. What do you guys think? Its something that doesnt seem to get better. But i'm changing my workouts to focus on upper chest more.

Offline hehateme

• Posting Member

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
You do have gyne indeed. If you focus more on your chest when working out with weight, you risk to make your gyne get worse... So think about it.
The best solution would be to go & see a doctor to hear what he has to say and then see what is the next step to take.

Offline zookera

• Posting Member
Of course, this is a matter of personal opinion.  I happen to agree with your wife.  It doesn't appear to me from the photographs that your case is severe enough to warrant surgery.

Offline hehateme

• Posting Member

thanks for all the feedback. I will hold off on the surgery, and just deal with it. Maybe one day the will come out with a nipple hardning cream. Or i can keep twisting them all the time. thanks again.

Offline hehateme

• Posting Member

Thanks again guys. I know people like us who are self concious, are going to be more picky. So it makes me feel good that you guys think its a mild case, if anything. This is a great resource for anyone looking for answers.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
better than some, worse than others.  i really think you have the right to do something about it though if it makes YOU feel self-conscious. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline Res6462

• Posting Member
hehateme:
First off,I agree with Blatino and DenverGuy.You do look ok and I wouldn't look twice if I saw you with your shirt off.But you do hold the final say in what you perceive as normal/acceptable.

DenverGuy also makes a good point but not quite accurate.In my short time on this site the opinions you will read are slanted alot more towards surgery.Like I've said before,I'm not an expert in this or ANY other field.I'm also one of the minority in the Acceptance side of this board.

That being said,I know that this "condition" can cause emotions from mild amusement (my case) to outright horror,shame,grief,guilt,etc. Take the time to look around and read everything that you can. I know I was freaked out early on but got through it rather quickly.But I'm not your "average" case.

I grew up heavy and went through the B.S. of references to my "titties" and getting titty-twisters and the like.To some guys I'm sure it was severely traumatic but all of my family was at least chunky so I never thought much about it.In retrospect,at least two of my older brothers had Gyne but,again,I didn't think much of it.My Gyne didn't develop until about 6 months ago.It's a medication side effect.

Take all of the opinions you read with a grain of salt.Nobody here is trying to offend nor hurt you.No matter how horrible some may make your situation out to be,err on the side of caution.Good luck!!!

Roger

Offline hehateme

• Posting Member

Well, I decided to have the Surgery. It is this coming Wednesday. I'm going to have it done at the Straith Clinic in Bingham Farms, Michigan. Its only about 20 min away. I'm a little nervous, but I'm confident that it will be worth it. Any tips or advice before the surgery?

Offline latediagnosis

• Silver Member

Well, I decided to have the Surgery. It is this coming Wednesday. I'm going to have it done at the Straith Clinic in Bingham Farms, Michigan. Its only about 20 min away. I'm a little nervous, but I'm confident that it will be worth it. Any tips or advice before the surgery?

wear comfortable clothes/baggy on the day of the surgery.. i wore a damn tight jumper and the nurses almost killed me trying to put it on.

good choice on getting surgery bro, I had a case like yours only not as bad and although a lot of people told me it didnt exist I was extremely self conscious. I'm so happy I did something about it. if you found this site, it means it must have some negative impact on your life.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024