Author Topic: Dr. Lo (In NJ and PA)  (Read 2144 times)

Offline scooter551

Dr. Lo (In NJ and PA)
Has anyone used Dr. Lo?  It says he has offices in Vorhees, NJ & Philadelphia. PA.

I'm trying to find the best DR I can.  This guy is a physician at a bunch of places, and teaches at a hospital in PA.  Anyone have any info on this guy?

And does anyone know if the costs are fair..or more expensive?

http://www.dradrianlo.com/

Offline wolf2989

Re: Dr. Lo (In NJ and PA)
Hey Scooter,  I actually just had surgery with Dr. Lo about a week ago.  He's great!  Very straight forward.  He offers free consultations so my suggestions would be to call his office and make an appointment. 

Offline normexcept

• Bronze Member
Re: Dr. Lo (In NJ and PA)
Okay, get your free consultation but MAKE SURE to ask him if he does gland excision not just lipo.  Some of the people viewing wolf's post op pics were posting concerns about that.  See if you can get any references for this surgery, more than wolf2989 so that you can hear additional voices of approval before moving any further forward.  See if there are any who are not satisfied and ask them why.  Dr. Lo should also have lots of before and after pictures for you to look at if he indeed does this a lot of this surgery.
Then, if you still don't have a real good feel for Dr. Lo's work, get a second opinion and ask all the above questions.  You should be able to make a good decision at that point, I would think.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024