Author Topic: my gyne  (Read 5742 times)

Offline Andee

• Posting Member
  • Life is too short not to enjoy
My girlfriend talked me into trying a Hanes Her Way sport bra to bind my chest so that is not as noticeable. While you can still see my gyne this way with a t-shirt on and a collared shirt it is not as noticeable. Clearly not the solution for everyone but it is working for me.
-Andee

Offline ensiferum

• Posting Member
Did you buy those bras yourself?  ;D
« Last Edit: April 07, 2005, 06:03:11 AM by ensiferum »
Surgery on 11th of May. *gulp*

Offline jonQ

• Gold Member
  • wish it was gone ... bye - bye
dude , i don't know about that,can you see it through your shirt??
had the surgery done,now i'm gynecomastia-less

Offline rocket

• Posting Member
  • Cut em off Doc
A side view and another pic with the Bra off would be good then we could see how much the bra is helping.
I agree wearing it under a tee shirt it would be very visable.

Rgds

Offline toronto

• Silver Member
  • Gyne Free since April 27, 2005
ok, listen, i'm a gyne sufferer as well, so please don't take this the wrong way

but forget the bra, IT'S A BRA, all those times kids have poked fun and said maybe u should wear a bra, there's a reason that telling a guy to wear a bra is an insult...remember the addage "always wear clean underwear in case you get hit by a car", if i was going to be hit by a car i would rather be found wearing the filthiest underwear over wearing the cleanest bra...

honestly it's your life, and do whatever floats your boat, but at least try www.underworks.com , there's great products there to bind your chest..

Offline wolfman

• keep fighting my friends
u must find anything better than a bra anything, a bra on a guy is not good :-/

Bye Henrik :)
i finally feel like im a man

Offline Andee

• Posting Member
  • Life is too short not to enjoy
... but at least try www.underworks.com , there's great products there to bind your chest..

Thanks for the info. I will check out their web site.

My GF was just trying to help...she bought the sportbra and asked me to try it. It did seem to help.

Also, thanks to all who responded with kind words of support.

And for the unkind comments...well, we all share this condition and we cope with it in the best way that we can. I'm glad those closest to me are more concerned with what is between my ears (and in my heart) than what is sitting out front above my waist.

Always in "clean underwear" I remain...

-Andee

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024