Author Topic: Revision Costs  (Read 3855 times)

Offline mrkguru12

So I have been looking at this site for years, and like many people havent actually posted yet.  But I had surgury on puffy nipples about two and a half months ago.  I dont know yet if I will need to go in for a revision, because my left side looks great, but my right still sticks out a little.  I feel like right now it is just fluid, because it only sticks out when my arms are down at my side.  When I lift them up though, my nipple flattens out.  If I would end up needing a revision, did anyone here have to pay for it?  Or was the doctor kind enough to realize you dropped a shit ton of money on the first surgery and threw the minor revision in for free.  Thanks a lot

Offline mattmando

• Bronze Member
well my first surgeon didn't take all that i wanted out.  but he wouldn't give me a free revision he just knocked some money off.  And you would still have to pay for anesthesia and op room cost.

Offline braveboy

• Gold Member
  • formerly shyboy
If the revision is because the surgeon did not do what he was supposed to then i would insist for a free revision.

Offline mattmando

• Bronze Member
good luck with that.

look man  asking for a revision would be causing the surgeon to lose money because of anestheia and OR cost.  the surgeon will say well you look much better and i contoured it to your body type.  now its totally depends on the surgeon but i know was only about the money. 

Offline mrkguru12

alright alright.  well sounds like a free revision usually isnt in the cards then.  I was mostly curious to see what went down with everyone else.  Anestesia and op room costs make sense.  I guess i will ask him when i have to schedule a final check-up at the end of the summer.  luckily he is a nice guy...

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024