Author Topic: Operation in the Summer?  (Read 3713 times)

Offline Bob1981

• Silver Member
Hmm, I've got more than enough money now to get the operation done but I'm worried that it'll be too hot over the summer to wear the vest and recover.  Anyone had the operation at the start of the summer?  Will the hotter weather hinder the recovery and worsen swelling?  :-\

Offline Time_to_fix_it

• Gold Member

I timed my surgery in the Autumn for very reasons you raise.

Surgery performed by Mr Levick at The Priory Hospital Bimingham (UK) 20th October 2006

Offline 15ineedhelp

• Bronze Member
Hmm, I've got more than enough money now to get the operation done but I'm worried that it'll be too hot over the summer to wear the vest and recover.  Anyone had the operation at the start of the summer?  Will the hotter weather hinder the recovery and worsen swelling?  :-\

If you have the money now then i would of done it now.....whats the point off waiting......We have suffered enough the heat isnt gona do anything.....

Offline Bob1981

• Silver Member
Well, I emailed them yesterday and they got back about it today.  Apparently, there are some free appointments: 06.07.2007 or 10.07.2007 or 13.07.2007 or 20.07.2007 or.24.07.2007.  I'm thinking about going for the 6th or 10th, as my current job is ending on the 30th of June.  Air fares are cheaper during week days and I should be able to get a return to Berlin for under £50 with Ryanair.  I'll need to think some more about it!   :)

Offline NotFedup

• Gold Member
  • Surgery in Poland By Dr Baranski 24th Oct 2006
wait until October when the summer has truly gone.
The weather is still warm in Poland so youll have a pleasant break and you can comfortably wear your comp vest :)
losing my moobs was almost as painless as losing my sanity

Offline Bob1981

• Silver Member
Thanks for that NotFedUp.  That's of course the best idea.  I was just getting impatient and didn't want ot wait another 3 or 4 months! 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024