Author Topic: John Bradford Fisher - Yorba Linda, (southern) CA  (Read 2234 times)

Offline tehone

Hey all, I actually just got operated on yesterday (the 14th) by Dr. Fisher. I chose him because he did the same operation on my father. I must say his work is quite elegant and I could tell he was concerned with my case. Staff is very nice, they actually were able to operate on me two days after my consultation (because I am starting work next week). In terms of price, I suppose it was above average. Base cost was 5750 for everything, but because I requested nipple reduction it came out to 6500. website is www.bodybyfisher.com (not many pictures) and phone number is 1.800.400.BODY . Of course I cannot fully recommend him until I get some pictures. Not sure if I have pre-op photos, but I definately will update with post-op.

good luck

Offline tehone

I just wanted to update; after my operation, I received calls daily from the office making sure my health state was satisfactory. I must comment that their staff is VERY nice and responsive. I know my condition of gynecomastia isn't as severe as most but after a week, I'm quite satisfied with my results. Anyways, here are some pre/post op pics just after one week:   .... to add, i'll be adding 1 month post-op pics once that time comes hopefully (if im not at the beach too much =p)

« Last Edit: June 21, 2007, 07:49:01 PM by tehone »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024