Author Topic: unmuscly chest - probelm?  (Read 2180 times)

Offline Kk

• Posting Member
Hey, So this is another question thread but more specific...

Personally I have lost a bit of weight recently in an attempt to see if the gyne would go down and it has but i have also lost quite a bit of (and i didnt have any before!) muscular tissue, and in my chest, this has always been an issue really, i have a very under developed lower pectoral because thats where my gyne glands are i guess... anyway, my quetion is whether anyone who's had the op was in a similar situation and did it look weird? I kno it's something that can be sorted withe exercise but at the moment i am revising so dont have time for a gym, and i want to have my op straight after my exams, and wont be able to exercise for a while after that, so... will this mean my chest look slightly disfigured? I just keep thinking that it'll look more like a mastectomy, which is slightly scary...

I hope that was clear...

k.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2005, 02:59:25 AM by Kk »

Offline Yorkshireman

• Silver Member
After the op, your chest will just look very flat. A few weeks after the op, you can start training your chest with weights and regain a well preportioned chest.  I wouldnt think its going to be an issue regarding surgery, as you can build after youve got rid of the gyne...

I am quite muscular (or was!), and my chest is looking flat as a pancake, but as time passes, I think the pec is becoming more visible, and ina  few weeks Im going to hit the weights hard...

If you dont have time to go the gym, how about doing pressups, using different positions, eg feet up on bed, flat, dips between chairs etc, and eat a good diet and the chest will grow!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024