Author Topic: Surgery gone wrong -- advice please  (Read 4008 times)

Offline westcoast69

Hey guys, I would just like to ask your advice... first off my case is puffy nipples, I've had excision only the first time (w/ dr. A), then lipo only the second time (with dr. x)... still the puffyness was still quite apparent so I decided to have a 3rd surgery with my Dr. lets just call him Dr. X.... anyways he had done lipo only to my the second time and it barely did anything so I asked my doctor for a revision in which he agreed to perform an excision w/ lipo..... so come the day of surgery, I wake up when it's done and guess what he says "I did lipo only, I didn't need to do an excision anymore, if this doesn't fix it I'll perform the next surgery for free"

SON OF A ***** now i'm 2 months post op with no improvement whatsoever..... so he performed 2 surgeries on me which did basically NOTHING.

Now i've totally lost my trust in him, even though he offered a free 3rd frikin surgery, I  have a feeling he'll just do LIPO-ONLY AGAIN TIL IM BLUE IN THE FACE!!!

So guys what should I do.? we had a verbal agreement that he would do lipo/excision and he did lipo-only... should I get my free revision or should i sue his pants off? im so frikin pissed!!

thanks guys

Offline PeterBateman

• Gold Member
get the third.  at least he's doing it.  mine isnt.  everyone's sue-happy.  he didnt think you needed it, and he said if u do, he'll do it.   would have been nicer the 2nd time around, and i know its a huge pain in the a$$, but why not let him do it, as long as u think he can do it.  get it in writing on your paperwork that hes dong excision is all

Offline rich19007

• Posting Member
I'm not sure somebody is being "sue happy" by demanding to be reimbursed and compensated for a surgery that was promised but not performed.  It's not only the money that was put out but the aggravation and mental anguish that goes along with it.  I know I was mentally and physically drained thinking about and undergoing surgery initially, let alone 3???  That sucks...

Offline PeterBateman

• Gold Member
yep.  ive had 2, and not happy

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024