Author Topic: Please tell me what you think  (Read 2699 times)

Offline cipher

• Posting Member
I'm a thin guy (I'm 5'8 and 125 lbs) and have always been thin but my chest area was the only place that seemed out of proportion to the rest of my body.  The last picture is with me wearing a t-shirt on.

Please state your opinions and tell me how bad it is.

Offline normexcept

• Bronze Member
If you hadn't included the pic with your shirt on I probably wouldn't have noticed anything.  I did notice some protrusion with the way the shirt hangs.  If you can't get any results from working out and building up the muscles around the area then maybe then you could get a professional opinion.

Offline oldspice

• Silver Member
i'd say your fine, if u wnated to have something done, it might be gland excision, thats about it. im guessing it would be really smalls pieces of gland as well. but persoanlly i would just hit the gym, gain some weight, build your arms and shoudlers, and a case like yours, you wont even notice it.

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member
 I would think about 25 lbs of muscle on  your upper body  you   would look great...
     hit those weights and eat some steaks!

Offline buyside

• Posting Member
I'm not a medical expert but you "probably" have a small gland on each side interlaced with some fat.  Like some of the other posters have said, putting on muscle will help the shape of your chest.  However, it won't eliminate the gland problem and that may be something you want to look into getting removed down the road.

I don't think it's that severe at all.  Maybe a 2-3 on a 10 point scale.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024