Author Topic: Do I have gynecomastia?  (Read 2615 times)

Offline idonthaveitplease

• Posting Member
Here is a little information about me. I've been overweight since I was maybe 9? I'm 20 now. At my worse I looked almost like John Daly (175 pounds?), now i'm almost a Phil Mickelson (140). I lost the weight by eating less and a little healthier. I don't exercise and i'm hoping this is just fat that will go away with diet and exercise. I don't have health insurance, so i'll wait before I do, to see a doctor. Here are some pictures.

http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z262/idonthaveitplease/

• Posting Member
anyone? i don't have health insurance, so not seeing a doctor yet.

Offline turningacorner

• Silver Member
yer man, ur nipples poke out, I can imagine under clothing they would stick out?

I bet if you lost weight they would'nt go.

don't sweat it man lose more weight and if your still p*ssed off get surgery and you'll feel more conifident than you ever have.

• Posting Member
yer man, ur nipples poke out, I can imagine under clothing they would stick out?

I bet if you lost weight they would'nt go.

don't sweat it man lose more weight and if your still p*ssed off get surgery and you'll feel more conifident than you ever have.

im no expert, but i don't think they do and are normal. only when i'm wearing something tight, but isn't that true for everyone with nipples?

guess the only way to really find out is go see a doctor or hit the gym.

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
IMO, there is an excess of glandular tissue. The pics taken from the top show it better. Get yourself to weight and see what happens afterwards. Let us know in some weeks what happens.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024