Author Topic: ANOTHER POST OP PICTURE  (Read 3964 times)

Offline bob7375

• Bronze Member
ANY RESPONSES APPRECIATED, THESE PICTURES ARE 6 DAYS AFTER SURGERY. IT LOOKS LIKE REVISION IS IN MY FUTURE. PLEASE COMMENT.
 THANKS
« Last Edit: August 16, 2007, 06:58:09 PM by bob7375 »

Offline Don Won I

• Bronze Member
Was one side always worse than the other or is that just the after-effects/swelling of the surgery?

Offline bob7375

• Bronze Member
Was one side always worse than the other or is that just the after-effects/swelling of the surgery?
ONE WAS ALWAYS WORSE . I CAN LIVE WITH THE LEFT BREAST BUT THE RIGHT IS STILL TOO LARGE. I GUESS A REVISION IS IN ORDER

Offline gettingrid

• Bronze Member
yes I agree the left is decent but the right is not yet there.

Do you have any pre-op pics? Lipo should show something even early on unless too little was done or there is too much swelling.

When u press down does the chest feel weird and hard? compared to other areas like tissue on on upper abs etc. If there is no looseness then it is all swelling and it may reduce.

Also did you check your pre-op and post-op weight. It increases due to the fluids from lipo and when it comes back to preop or below levels, that means the fluid has gone... so that is when you know that the fluid is not making the result look bad.

Offline bob7375

• Bronze Member
yes I agree the left is decent but the right is not yet there.

Do you have any pre-op pics? Lipo should show something even early on unless too little was done or there is too much swelling.

When u press down does the chest feel weird and hard? compared to other areas like tissue on on upper abs etc. If there is no looseness then it is all swelling and it may reduce.

Also did you check your pre-op and post-op weight. It increases due to the fluids from lipo and when it comes back to preop or below levels, that means the fluid has gone... so that is when you know that the fluid is not making the result look bad.
   IT LOOKS BETTER TODAY. MAYBE IT IS THE SWELLING THAT IS MAKING IT LOOK SO BAD. THE DOCTOR DID LIPO BUT NOT EXCISSION LIKE IT SAID HE PROBABLY WOULD. I THINK HIS PLAN WAS A REVISION ALL ALONG

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024