Author Topic: blank  (Read 4405 times)

Offline unknownman

• Silver Member
  • My war against gyne ends 10/8/07
blank
« Last Edit: September 10, 2007, 11:35:52 PM by unknownman »

GynO_DuDe

Thats called taking the p!ss my friend ... and its definitely not cool.

I WAS A F@T F*CK .. But losing weight like the way you did above is basically asking for trouble as your body's kept all the fat, and lost good muscle instead. I bet your weak and dont have much strength at all??

If you big guys want to seriously lose weight do it the right way. PROPERLY.

I used www.bodybuilding.com for lots of health, tips and the best bit, MOTIVATION.

Plus ive got a mate whos brothers a health freak who helped me with motivation!

Im 2 stones away from my healthy goal and have lost 3 stones already took me a year ... but was worth it.

My diet consists off ...

Bowl of cereal in the morning, banana, glass of orange juice.

Lunch would be a plate of rice, with lentils or a curry my mum makes or something .. basically the usual lunch mum makes everyday.

Tea time, i'd have a cup of tea, with 3-4 biscuits, fruits of my choice.

At night, I wont eat later than 8pm ... and its always Tuna with a spoon of light mayo, and cucumbers ...

AND THROUGHOUT THE DAY LOTS AND LOTS OF WATER.

-------

And 4 days a week, go to the gym for an intense workout. Im talking about 30 mins of cycling, 3000 metres of rowing (15mins of rowing basically), Ab workout, then weights ... Monday would be Chest, Arms, Triceps - Tuesday would be Legs, Hamstrings, Thighs and Back - Thursday would be chest, arms, triceps again ... basically you get the jist, try work every body part once/twice a week.

The only temptation is friends eating junk food when im out with them ... but screw that, I can pretty much easily say no or choose a healthier option when im with them.

Trust me, it took me ages to get in to the routine and habit of it ... but now that im post op, its motivating me even more, I cannot f*ck!n wait to get my energy, strength back to carry on with my usual workout because im gonna MAKE SURE im healthy for the rest of my life, Ive learnt my lesson being obese.

Another thing, even though im only 12 days post op, since monday I been cycling for 30 mins (semi-intense) 4 days a week ... just so I know im not lazing around because the LAST thing you want to do after post op is put on weight!!

« Last Edit: August 29, 2007, 12:50:49 PM by GynO_DuDe »

Offline unknownman

• Silver Member
Thats called taking the p!ss my friend ... and its definitely not cool.

I WAS A F@T F*CK .. But losing weight like the way you did above is basically asking for trouble as your body's kept all the fat, and lost good muscle instead. I bet your weak and dont have much strength at all??

If you big guys want to seriously lose weight do it the right way. PROPERLY.

I used www.bodybuilding.com for lots of health, tips and the best bit, MOTIVATION.

Plus ive got a mate whos brothers a health freak who helped me with motivation!

Im 2 stones away from my healthy goal and have lost 3 stones already took me a year ... but was worth it.

My diet consists off ...

Bowl of cereal in the morning, banana, glass of orange juice.

Lunch would be a plate of rice, with lentils or a curry my mum makes or something .. basically the usual lunch mum makes everyday.

Tea time, i'd have a cup of tea, with 3-4 biscuits, fruits of my choice.

At night, I wont eat later than 8pm ... and its always Tuna with a spoon of light mayo, and cucumbers ...

AND THROUGHOUT THE DAY LOTS AND LOTS OF WATER.

-------

And 4 days a week, go to the gym for an intense workout. Im talking about 30 mins of cycling, 3000 metres of rowing (15mins of rowing basically), Ab workout, then weights ... Monday would be Chest, Arms, Triceps - Tuesday would be Legs, Hamstrings, Thighs and Back - Thursday would be chest, arms, triceps again ... basically you get the jist, try work every body part once/twice a week.

The only temptation is friends eating junk food when im out with them ... but screw that, I can pretty much easily say no or choose a healthier option when im with them.

Trust me, it took me ages to get in to the routine and habit of it ... but now that im post op, its motivating me even more, I cannot f*ck!n wait to get my energy, strength back to carry on with my usual workout because im gonna MAKE SURE im healthy for the rest of my life, Ive learnt my lesson being obese.

Another thing, even though im only 12 days post op, since monday I been cycling for 30 mins (semi-intense) 4 days a week ... just so I know im not lazing around because the LAST thing you want to do after post op is put on weight!!

Well I am slim but I work at a job where I do a fair amount of lifting and I dont  feel weak I didnt have brothers or any kind of help or support  I never said what I did was smart or healthy but it did work in losing weight which is what I wanted to do but  I wouldnt do it again  and  the only fat my body kept was the gyne I dont have a gut and Im not bonny either. After I have my surgery and heal up  Im going to start weightlifting again and drinking  weight gainers

GynO_DuDe

Thats good man, as long as you know it was wrong! fair enough. I just hope no one gets encouraged by it and does the same thing ...

Offline unknownman

• Silver Member
Im glad you posted maywest now I dont feel so bad about sharing my story I just want to say when I was on that diet I was thinking like a desperate man doing desperate things  to get rid of my gyne and I notice alot of guys talk about how there diets always fail so I thought mine might be able to help because I lost weight doing it but obviously its unhealthy.

GynO_DuDe

I didnt mean to make you feel bad or anything ... Ive got a cousin that starves himself to lose weight ... what im saying is, its definitely not the right way to do it!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024