Author Topic: Weird happenings post-op  (Read 3018 times)

Offline John1984

• Bronze Member
  • Surgery done, all good
Right, has anyone had any of these -

Firstly, since the op I seem to be really suffering with body odour.  At first I thought it was the vest but for the last few days I've just been using a crepe-bandage wound tightly, and I can smell my own man-smell!  It's a bit shocking.

Secondly, did anyone have any weird psychological stuff going on for the week post-op?  I don't know if it was the effect of the anaesthetic, or the painkillers or what, but I can only liken the feelings I was having as like the day after taking ecstasy.  For those of you who haven't tried this wonderful drug, the day after your emotions go up and down super-fast, and you feel sexually aroused, overly empathatic at stuff, like you want to cry, that kind of thing all alternating really fast.

The last thing, did anyone's wee-wee smell really weird the week after the op?  I thought it was the anaesthetic as it was REALLY strong the night after the op, but it carried on for ages afterwards.

Maybe it was just the salmon bagel i had....
Surgery performed on 29th March by Mr. Mark Gittos
Pre-Op Pictures: http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/j0hn_1984/album?.dir=/91c8
Post-Op pictures coming as soon as I can work out how to use my camera

Offline doddy

• 06/04/2005.
All I can say is that my piss smelt f*cking solid after my op. Normal now though.

Btw, I had the f*cking greatest night tonight. I'm still pretty pissed. Basically, I was walking around the pub in just jeans and a thin t-shirt, and.. well, you know. It was immense.

Only 10 days post op and my only issue is a bit of swelling around my shoulders! Bonus! Sorry. Had to say this.

sTILL quite drunk.

May regret this in the morning

oh well.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!

F*CK OFF GYNE!!!
etc.

Offline John1984

• Bronze Member
  • Surgery done, all good
aww, bless.
I remember the first time I got let into a pub as well...

Offline doddy

• 06/04/2005.
Oh you're a funny guy.

How old were you when that happened? 15/16? Exactly.

Gaylord.  ;)

Offline John1984

• Bronze Member
  • Surgery done, all good
Steady on, sweetheart.

Offline AJP

• Silver Member
He he, now now boys! ;)

I know what you mean about the comedowny feelings John, I think it's just a mixture of all the anaesthetic, painkillers and living a day that is well out of the ordinary.

I got bad BO aswell for a couple of weeks post op, probably because I couldn't wash my pits very well having the big bandage glued to me.

All's well now though, I smell 'normal'  ;D, and nowadays I prefer to feel normal in the head. I grew out of all that partying years ago. As fun as it was! ;)
Another happy Levick Lad.

Offline IT100

• Gold Member
  • Gyne Removed by Levick 17/03/04
Yeah, I felt weird in the head for a few days post op, not with it at all!

Ian

Offline shaggy-dude

• Posting Member

yeah I've been a bit spaced a few times

feels cool mostly but not so good when driving lol
sorted by the "levickmeister" april 14th 2005
pics here
http://share.shutterfly.com/action/share/view?i=EeAN2jdw0ctHDiY

Offline John1984

• Bronze Member
  • Surgery done, all good
Exact-a-bloody-lutely - like a big weird comedown.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - that anaesthetic is some good sh1t.

Update on this post:  Does anyone else feel VERY sensitive in the chest area when the compression vest comes off?  Just been down the union in just a t-shirt (and jeans and shoes obviously) and my whole chest feels so sensitive, i can feel my t-shirt rubbing just when i walk.
Oh well, well who cares anyway - i've just been hanging out in the bar with my girlfriend all night in a tight t-shirt, and it was (as young Doddy so eloquently put it) - 'immense'.

Get in!

Offline Chorlton

• Silver Member
  • Gyne removed by Mr Levick 2nd Feb 05
    • Before and After Surgery Pics
Johny boy,

yep your right.  It does go though.  I just realised this weekend that I have now got feeling in the chest.  Just waiting for the nips to come back now.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024