Author Topic: Pre n post pics....  (Read 4669 times)

Offline akash

• Posting Member
Hi guys... had my surgery on 6th sep '07.... its been 1 week... check my pics n temme bout it... Only lipo... no gland excision...
1week post-op :

Offline akash

• Posting Member
Well... i m very happy... My surgeon had told me that thrs hardly any gland... its more of fat... So he went ahead with only lipo. He had said that he might remove the gland if its big.

Offline akash

• Posting Member
Its been a week... my stiches were removed yesterday... i m wearing a compression vest. Hv to wear it for atleast 6 weeks more. Thr is swelling, which my surgeon said shud go off in about 2-3 weeks...

Offline akash

• Posting Member
hehe.. i guess so.... thanx .... its just been a week... lets c how it looks after a month or two....

Offline hungry.tides

• Silver Member
  • make the most of what you have got
dont smoke or drink if you do so. And say no to any heavy objects, lifting i mean, u will do well

Hey akash, now you should give back to this community, make sure you pop in discussion forums, tell us about your doctor, cost, pre surgery diagnosis (hormone results etc)
You can be helpful for anyone who wants to go for surgery in Mumbai. post all the docs name you went for a consult.

Cheers
hungry tides
Surgery Date: 25th June 2007
Lipo + Excision (<100% removal around nipple)
Plastic Surgeon: Dr. Ananteshwar, Manipal, Bangalore
pre & post pics link:
http://s191.photobucket.com/albums/z236/hungrytides/
Know more @ :
http://www.plasticsurgery4u.com/procedure_folder/male_breast/index.html

Offline gyne_se_tang

• Posting Member
Hi Akash,

Congratulations!

Could you pls give me the details of the doctor in mumbai u got the surgery done from?

Offline hungry.tides

• Silver Member
  • make the most of what you have got
gyne_se_tang, Did you get the Mumbai doc u were searching for? Visit any good hospital and ask for plastic surgeon. Its a great place to go for surgery. Just do it!

Offline gyne_se_tang

• Posting Member
hungry.tides, well I haven't really researched about doctors in India as yet. I am currently based in US and will be visiting india for a vacation sometime early next year.

I am currently undergoing a very rigrous fitness regime, ranging from cardio(mostly jogging) to weight training.

If you have any information on doctors in mumbai(or for that matter anywhere in India) then please chime in.

Thanks!

Offline impervious

• Posting Member
results look excellent. You couldn't ask for more. Matches your body type proportionally. enjoy!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024