Author Topic: Priory Hospital  (Read 2350 times)

Offline Chodel

• Silver Member
  • Défectuosité toujours
do you get your own room?  :P

Offline Bigdom

• Silver Member
As it's private, i would hope so!

GynO_DuDe

Yes you do :) ... Has its own TV, Wardrobe, Toilet/Shower n Bed ... the TV was boring, I had more fun pressing the up/down/reclining buttons on the bed haha

Offline Time_to_fix_it

• Gold Member

I couldn’t fault the Priory or the staff.  The place was scrupulously clean and it seemed to me the staff had time to talk to you.  I have been to a few NHS hospitals and my experience with them was that they were always short staffed with nurses rushing around having to cover for each other.  I recall being checked out of an NHS ward at 8:30 in the morning because they wanted the bed for the next patient and sitting around for  2 hours to be given the all clear by a doctor to go home.  I wonder what would have happened if he had said I had to stay in because there was already a new patient in the bed I had just vacated. On the day I checked out of the Priory I think the paperwork said I had to be out of the room by 11.  My g/f couldn’t collect me until 4pm but the staff were happy to let me carry on using the room until she arrived.

It is my experience that private medicine is a world away from the NHS sadly.

Surgery performed by Mr Levick at The Priory Hospital Bimingham (UK) 20th October 2006

GynO_DuDe

Summed it up in one go.

Private >>> Public any day.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024