Author Topic: Almost 20 and unsure if this is gyno or puffy nips  (Read 8072 times)

Offline mannyman742

• Silver Member
http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?folder_id=1299357

Here's some photos. I can take some more if these are unclear. My nips were slightly hardened for this picture, but I think this is a good representation of my enlargement. I've been battling this since 10. I have really never stuck with a workout plan/diet for a long period of time, so I might try that before even thinking about surgery. Thanks for looking.

Offline disarm

• Posting Member
you look totally flat and normal to me man. dieting and exercise to put on mass would help you big time man. I don't think you have gyne and I don't think you need surgery.  ;D

Offline Spleen

You look 100% normal.  Maybe hit the gym?

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
agree with the 2 responses above. u have nothing to worry about at all.

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
Again, as I have posted on other BS posts like this, stop going on these boards just to get compliments. You know you don't have it and even if you do, NOONE can tell so just let it be and go swimming.
Please, Jesus, make my gyne go away!

Offline gynegoawayplz

• Posting Member
  • gyne sucks
I wish I could step out of the black and into the white.

Offline jonQ

• Gold Member
  • wish it was gone ... bye - bye
dude you look fine to me... :-/
had the surgery done,now i'm gynecomastia-less

Offline mannyman742

• Silver Member
http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?folder_id=1299357

I have just uploaded 4 new pictures which are a bit more clear.

Hey gynegoawayplz, thanks for the advice, but I think I'll stick around for awhile.  ;)

Does anyone know if this is gyne or just a case of puffy nipples. There is a good picture of the right nipple which has been larger than the left since 13. Would a strenuous diet/exercise/whey protein plan alleviate the puffiness and protrusion?

I realize this is a mild case compared to others on this board, but it has plagued me for years.

Some stats on me: I am 6' even, 160 lbs.  At my heaviest I weighed 205 lbs.

I haven't stuck with an intense cardio or exercise plan, but I have lost 40 lbs since my heaviest from eating right and more activity; I have lost weight from senior year in high school up till now: junior in college.

Thanks for looking and don't forget to zoom in to see the full resolution.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2005, 06:23:36 PM by mannyman742 »

Offline boobhater22

• Bronze Member
A tiny bit bigger than normal, but I think you look great...no need to worry or be ashamed. I would not be at all embarassed to go swimming or anything! :-)

Offline jonQ

• Gold Member
  • wish it was gone ... bye - bye
hmm,i still think you look fine...

Offline gynegoawayplz

• Posting Member
  • gyne sucks
YOU ARE NORMAL

honestly leave this board and never come back.  You don't need to be here when you can be enjoying life.  Peace out, hope that helps

Offline Daveo

• Silver Member
  • Surgery with Dr. Bermant January 28, 2005
Your only concern might be that when you put on some muscle in your chest, the gland that is there could stick out and become more noticable.  Other than that it doesn't seem to be a big deal.  Of course, seeing it in person may be different than seeing it in a photo.

Offline yaddayadda

Again, as I have posted on other BS posts like this, stop going on these boards just to get compliments. You know you don't have it and even if you do, NOONE can tell so just let it be and go swimming.

Wow, I'm glad to see some things never change and the huge a$$holes still exist on this board.

I remember last yearI posted pics after losing a bunch of weight b/c it looked like I had the condition. I was flamed into the ground.

You need to get off your high horse and realize that alot of people are just looking for help. Frickin Jacka$$. Pretty easy to big a tough guy over the net eh?? Moron.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2005, 09:35:22 AM by yaddayadda »

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
Blarney is just a 15 y/o kid.  I joked with him quite a bit when he was new to the boards.  He's gone from a naive kid to being more cantankerous than me.

mannyman - you're right, you have a very mild case compared to most guys here (myself included) but I do see gyne in your 2nd set of pics more than the 1st.

Your chest is more flat than most guys here, but I think you do have it.  See a PS.

I want to thank the members on this thread for not saying, "dude, i'd literally kill for your chest."  I seriously doubt anyone would "literally" kill to have a different chest.  Although one guy said you need to die.  :)

« Last Edit: May 21, 2005, 09:01:01 PM by jc71 »

Offline bassplayer

• Silver Member

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024