Author Topic: What Surgeon you recommend in Houston TX?  (Read 2553 times)

Offline danni

Hi Gang!

I am up for this finally, I went to couple of surgeon offices, it seemed like they were doing nothing but marketing. which made me uncomfortable and very hard to trust them. Also just to even take a look at it they are charging $200 bucks!

Now I heard in these forums before that there are some very good surgeons in Houston TX, I need you guys to help me tell which is a good expereinced Surgeon in Houston and share some expereinces with me please.
Also I thought I can get a free checkup online from any surgeon, I dun know the exact story but some thing like that.

Anyways guys you are the most supportive and give me courgae to share this with all of you.

Best Regards
Danni

Offline merle

• Gold Member
  • Author, Psychotherapist, Consultant
    • Merle James Yost, LMFT
You also will not find him on this site, since he does not support it. He certainly enjoys good press, but in no way supports the site that gives him a good living. Sounds a little one sided to me.

Merle
Demystifying Gynecomastia: Men with Breasts
The first book on Gynecomastia

My newest book: Facing the Truth of Your Life is very relevant to members of this forum. It could save you a lot of unnecessary pain and time.

Book books are available on Amazon. FTTOYL is also available through your local bookstore or on Audible or iTunes.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024