Author Topic: im new an im from northern ireland an i need advice  (Read 3456 times)

Offline darrend

• Bronze Member
guys its good to know there are other people like me out there, i have suffered from gyne since i can really remember, i have trained an dieted till my ribs show an i still have moobs, but i decided last week that
this is the last summer i am hiding.

this is what i plan to do so i need advice

i have booked to see my GP i just want to let her know my plans, i earn a good salary so i am not going to waste my time on the NHS, i plan to go use either benito or a clinic in hungary- Perfect Countours- some advice on both surgeries would be good.

i intend to book a consultation with benito soon, i want to spend the rest of the year training hard an hopefully shift some weight.

i would like to loose the love handles as well, is it advisable to have lipo an gyne surgery at the same time?

as you will know the gyne is the most important but im thinking if i can get it all done at once then why not?

so guys what do you think?

hungary or spain?

lipo and gyne surgery?

train till the new year an do it say end of janurary?

i just want to say that you guys will know the shame an loathing that this brings an i cant believe i have left it so long

Offline Bigdom

• Silver Member
Hi Darrend.  If you read either mine, Paddy's or Outertrials threads your get a fair jist of Dr Benito's work.  Myself and paddy have our 1 month post op appointments tomorrow.

Anymore questions, just ask or pm me.

Offline CAP

• Posting Member
Go for it mate. 

See you GP by all means... but don't waste your time, emotions and energy on the NHS.  If you've read my threads you'll know I first saw my GP 30 months ago!!! ... and I'm still waiting for the surgery. 
Have just booked with Poland and go in 3 weeks time.

Best of luck... and please let us know how you're getting on with the GP and booking surgery, etc.

Offline darrend

• Bronze Member
big dom i will be flying from belfast probably morning flight an coming home on the evening flight so what is the best airport and how long does the consultation with dr b take?

also what days is he free an what is the waiting time for surgery?

Offline Bigdom

• Silver Member
Gatwick or heathrow would be fine.

If Gatwick take the Gatwick Express train into London Victoria 30 mins (then tube) Victoria line one stop, change to Jubilee two stops. 

If Heathrow use Heathrow Express (15 mins to paddington) then three stops on Bakerloo Tube.  Aim for Baker Street/Regents Park tube station, and it's less than 5 mins walk to Harley Street.

I believe Dr Benito only does consultations on a Friday, twice a month or so.  Consultation doesn't take long (15 mins) as lets face it there's only so much you can talk about a small area, though depends on what you ask i suppose.  He's very blunt and to the point, will cop a feel, have a prod. No fluffy stuff, so something to bear in mind.  Surgeries are done on a Wednesday in Barcelona.

Best thing to do is either e-mail/phone Aida in Spain (She's Lovely and speaks fluent English).  She will give you all the info you need, will respond to e-mails very quickly, and will fill in all the gaps.

coordinator@cosmeticsurgeryabroad.org

Aida Masdeu (+34)606953331 
Dr Benito´s Patient Coordinator

DEXEUS CLINIC BARCELONA
C/ Sabino de Arana,5-19
Edif. consultas 3ª Planta
08028 Barcelona ( Spain)

You can have the gyne & loves handles done at the same time.  I wouldn't worry waiting until January, as you need 6 months to recover, leaving until then will delay you 'coming' out until late summer. 

Offline outertrial

Its a free consultation too. I liked that there was no pressure to decide anything there and then.

Offline darrend

• Bronze Member
The NHS being in such a good state if i want to see my own doctor and not a locum the first date i have is the 16th of this month im glad its nothing urgent, i can fly to barcelona from belfast with jet2 for around £70 return so i am going to book a consultation with benito an i think i will wait an have surgery in janurary and spend the next 3 months getting in good shape

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024