Author Topic: My Photos All reponses are welcomed  (Read 7814 times)

Offline mizuno

• Gold Member
I have finally got a digital camera and now can post some pictures. I've been thinking about getting surgery for sometime now. But, unfortunatly don't have the money yet. These are'nt the best pictures because I had to take them. hopefully I can get someone else to take some photos of me to get a better view from up close and from a distance.

Anyways here are my details. I'm 32 years old, weigh 130lbs., 5'7'', and in pretty good shape. I just look a little bloated in the photos(because I was). I've had these since I was 14yrs. old. I know I have it because one side is bigger than the other. What do you guys think?
Here is the linkk:
http://community.webshots.com/user/gotgyne

Offline Recreating

• Bronze Member
I see what you mean. Mildcase, at worse. Looks like a small gland. (don't quote me on that)
I'd say add a little more muscle to your frame & you'd probably never think twice about it.

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
bro, you look just fine. your chest looks like you've just done your share of push-ups. if you have big puffy nipples at the ends of them that would be one thing.

you look great.

Offline tonysoprano

• FORGEDDABOUDIT!
look at most of the (deemed successful) post-op pics on this site. the majority of the chests in them are nowhere near as flat as yours still.

no offence mate, you are definitely deluding yourself if you think you need an operation of some sort
... and the saga continues

Offline Spleen

I gotta go with the consensus.  You look perfectly normal/ordinary.

Offline rcbrown23

Offline erase-it

• Posting Member
Hey,

I have to disagree with the rest of these guys on here.  Surgery would definately help you.  My chest was sooooo simular to yours.  I could "hide" it very well.  And you do look "bloated."  I'm only mentioning that because I bet your chest stays flabby/fatty even when you're in your best shape as well?  Even if it ISN'T actual, clinical, authentic, certified-money-back-guarentee gynecomastia, it still looks like sh!t.  I got my chest fixed last year and couldn't be happier.  Bottom line:  If it bothers YOU, go get it lipo'ed out.  -erase-it

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
Even if it ISN'T actual, clinical, authentic, certified-money-back-guarentee gynecomastia, it still looks like sh!t.

bro, and who are you to make such a bold statement? beauty is in the eye of the beholder. if you think his chest looks like crap then that means you must be the most discriminating mofo on the planet.

remember, gyne-sufferers are more critical on the male chest than the average person on the street. to the average person on the street this guy is 100% NORMAL.

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
looks like you have "pecs", not gyne.
Please, Jesus, make my gyne go away!

Offline mizuno

• Gold Member
Hey erase-it, who did you use? And was it a success. I agree with you it has always been there. I thank everybody for their replies. Keep em coming.

Offline Spleen

I've changed my mind.  You should get surgery.  Ignore all the "no"s for the one maybe.  If you've got the $$$ then help some doc make his mortgage payment.

Offline erase-it

• Posting Member
Hi mizuno,

To answer your questions, I went to Dr. Love in OKcity.  The price was under 3000.00 U.S.  He only did liposuction under general anesthesia.  That was in Oct or 2004.   It took a good 4 months for the swelling to subside, but I'm excited with the results.  Summer will be fun.

On a side note, I didn't mean for it to sound like I was saying that your chest "looks like sh!t."  It's just that generally it's not aesthically pleasing to have any amount of fat on the chest.  For my chest anyway.  I'm just overcritical of myself anyway.  If you're cool with your chest, then great!  

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
mizuno, i agree, when one side's bigger than the other, even if it mostly hides well, that says gyne.  you have to decide what you want to do with it.  
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline Kevin

• Bronze Member
  • Having lipo is like going to the dentist its done
Maybe you should get a lypo it should flatten things out. From your pics I think the bloted part is all fat.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2005, 07:29:13 PM by kkl »
Surgery with Dr. Lasa - Ph 5/21/2005 (Liposuction only) My Pictures

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
maybe looks worse in person, but from the pics, i think it looks fine. do you wear t-shirts but don't go out topless? where's your insecurity?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024