Author Topic: Do you think this technique would work for gyno/fat man boobs?  (Read 7004 times)

Offline bewbsarentforme

• Posting Member
Dont know if it would technically be called a technique but whatever just throwin out there to see what others might think.

..and please, by all means share your experience if you did this aswell!

Ok for starters, i know i probably have gyno.. fat aswell but most likely gyno too.. anyway the way my moobs are right now are i guess hanging down slouching (like every breast).. if you dont know what i mean, grab your moob, lift, and let it fall.. if you feel a pull then yea that..

Now, i did read/hear about how working out on the chest in fact makes your moobs stand out more since the muscle behind the fat builds up.. that is true (if worked out my chest to lose the gyno/fat but in fact made it worse)... but the way i built my chest was just (i forgot what their called) laying on my back, grabbing a bar with a bout 150lbs and just pumping.. the muscle actually did make my chest tighter when i flex but only when i flex, theirs still the fat and bit of gyno i have to deal with which gives me the slouching moobs... also i tried that a couple years ago so heres another fresh start..

Too shed some light on what i was working with, id say my moob case was about from 1-10 a 5.. they werent to overwhelming big but they werent all that small either.. enough to make me wanna where a shirt ya know? anyway..

Since your moobs sag and slouch.. you need something to hold them and flatten your chest more right?
So... if someone builds their Shoulders, and just builds the Top of the Chest by doing (i think incline) presses.. should infact lift your moobs and get rid of the sag/slouch and fill out your chest.

Shoulders = if you put your hand above your moob and pull your skin up, it should get rid of the slouch/sag and make it look like its muscle.. building up the shoulders should help pull the skin up and give you a "bulk" look making your moobs infact seem smaller..

Chest = working out the top of the chest (NOT the lower at the moobs layer) should also fill out the top part of your chest and help even out the moob slouch/sag and give your chest a bulk muscle look.

This actually did work for me back in highschool when i just got sick of it and wanted to loose the man breasts.. i did exactly that and my chest filled out more till you couldnt even see any manboob at all! Over the years i lost time working out and here they are again back to haunt me.. so im gonna go for this again too see if it will work again... So, if anyone else has tried this then i hoped it worked out for you.. moobs are a big self-esteem breaker  :'( and for all who havnt.. give it a shot if it sounds good to ya!

Today was my first workout on this... so.. wish me luck  :)  i swear i wish i had the cash to get surgery...

Offline wildman

• Posting Member
Building upper chest and shoulders worked great for me too.  It lifts and sort of spreads the fat over the new muscle mass.  I found that for it to work completely your upper chest has to be as thick as you moobs.  Doing light weight and a lot of sets and reps (5 sets of 10) is what gives that thickness.  It works if you have all or mostly fat but I don't think it would work if you have gland.  I still had fat pockets below my pecs but I could wear t-shirts with  no problem.  My chest sort of looked like that guy Chong Lee from 'Bloodsport'.  You couldn't tell it by looking at me but if I jumped up and down or moved the wrong way you could tell and see the fat pockets.  I was able to take my shirt off without a lot of stares but had to be careful.  I need to get back to that.  It took a lot of time and work though.  It's the best hiding technique I found. 

The next best thing is the cheap, quick, and dirty way .... compression vest.

Offline manic91m9

• Gold Member
i think you are quite right, you see alot of big bodybuilder types with small amount of glandular tissue and it looks fine and completely normal on them. for me i don't see myself gaining and maintaining that amount of muscle on my chest and even then it would probably make me feel more motivated to get the surgery because despite the fact that ur chest might look good it would probably look better without the gland. personal preference really.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024