Author Topic: any good doctors in southern california (I live near Sanjay Grover)  (Read 2685 times)

Offline ThatMethD1guy

• Posting Member
I have heard alot of god things on this site about doctors in VA and NY. What about Southern California?

Offline merle

• Gold Member
  • Author, Psychotherapist, Consultant
    • Merle James Yost, LMFT
You have got several doctors to choose from in LA and one just outside of SD. I would suggest doing a couple of consultations and looking at their books of results. You will be fine.

Merle

Demystifying Gynecomastia: Men with Breasts
The first book on Gynecomastia

My newest book: Facing the Truth of Your Life is very relevant to members of this forum. It could save you a lot of unnecessary pain and time.

Book books are available on Amazon. FTTOYL is also available through your local bookstore or on Audible or iTunes.

Offline steve6161

• Posting Member

Offline ThatMethD1guy

• Posting Member
steve6161, that is alot of research! Thanx! I have seens a very compelling video on the internet latly form Dr. Dr. Cruise, Newport Beach. I am surprised no one has listed him or commented on this. it comes up on every search of gyno that i do.
it sounds like there is no one clear cut "champion" in Socal as we see in other regions of the country.

The encino dr and the san diego dr sound interesting....san fran is tempting, but how to do a follow up visit? are people who fly out of town flying out for followup visits/revisions?

Offline steve6161

• Posting Member
I did list Dr. Cruise in my listings. He was just a bit far for me to check out personally. His photos looked pretty good.

I think if you travel for surgery, then you will have to travel for follow-ups/revisions if required. Either that or you will have to pay a local doctor.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024