Author Topic: Its My 1 year Post Of Birthday :D:D:D  (Read 2509 times)

Offline NotFedup

• Gold Member
  • Surgery in Poland By Dr Baranski 24th Oct 2006
Its been 1 year today since i had the op that changed my life :)

all i have got to say is i wish id done it years ago :)

been the best year of my life :)

Thanks Dr Baranski :)
losing my moobs was almost as painless as losing my sanity

Offline april24th2007

• Gold Member
Hey NotFedUp.. where have you been man?? Congrats on your full recovery and new life. 

I was meaning to get in touch with you.  Because you are one of the very rare people that have had success from Baranski.  I had gland excision removal from him in Poland exactly 6 months to the date. But I have almost no difference. It seems exactly the same as before the surgery.

Can you please tell me if there is any change after 6 months??  Pls help..

Offline NotFedup

• Gold Member
sorry ive not been around here much :(

when gynecomastia has gone out of your life you find it hard to remember to come here.
im now at 12 months and if i look sideways in a mirror i see that one side of my chest is slightly more poud than the other.
But i do have a normal looking chest and i can live with that.
overall im 100% happy with the improvement and the fact that nobody has even mentioned my chest in everyday life for the past 12 months.
People would find it funny to mention them all the time for their amusment.
I can wear clothes that id only ever dream of wearing :)

i noticed a minor change between 6 months and 12 months and still feel that im healing and getting better by the week even though i should be fully healed by now.
If i wanted to go for perfection id have a revision and have that little bit more fat taken off the 1 side but im not bothered about that.(so looks wise id say 99% happy)
All i wanted was for the teasing to stop and have to report im over the moon that it has.

gynecomastia operations are there to improve your quality of life
and you should look for improvement rather than for perfection :)

Offline CAP

• Posting Member
I like your attitude NotFedUp... I'm glad things worked out well for you.

I hope I'm as happy with my results as you've been with yours. 

I want to look normal in clothes, and be able to wear a t-shirt or shirt and not feel self conscious any more.  If was able to be feel confident in going shirtless in the summer that would just be the icing on the cake.

Anyway, I'm off to Poland in a few days, to have my op with Dr Baranski on Tuesday.  A bit nervous about the whole thing... lots of thoughts going around in my head.

Will update my own thread sometime after I get back to let you know how things went.

GynO_DuDe

Happy Days ey! I know what you mean about the 'perfection' thing ... Probably a bit too early for me to say im only 80% happy as I still feel numb around my chest and still sensitive in my chest ... I'll see what I think in 6months and a years time.

I MIGHT have revision! thats what im thinking at the moment but then again I should be more than chuffed at the fact that I can now wear much more clothes than I could before and im not restricted to jackets to cover up my chest.

Offline NotFedup

• Gold Member
well i just had another holiday :)
so not been around much again.
lifes too short to strive for perfection when your almost middle aged.
dont be put off by people with perfect flat chests who were a minor case to start with.
strive to be happy :)
remember surgery isnt a cure
it purely there to improve :)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024