Author Topic: s  (Read 2390 times)

lurkin505

s
s
« Last Edit: May 28, 2013, 03:39:33 PM by lurkin505 »

GynO_DuDe

Severe gyne ... similar to what I had it can easily be sorted with the right surgeon but expect excess skin ... BUT BECAUSE LIKE ME, YOUR YOUNG, we have youth on our side ... and good natural elasticity ... Well I hope to think that any way plus my surgeon told me this so didn't bother removing the skin.

Im glad your dieting/losing weight ... because thats EXACTLY what I did ... well to be honest, I was 15 stones when I went in for surgery which made me 3 stones overweight but after surgery I carried on losing weight and now 3 months post op im 13st and 10lbs ... Want to reach 13st EXACTLY before I start doing weights to rip up and tighten my skin.

Offline magne

Hi.  Same problem with gyn. My areola are 5 inch i diameter.   

Offline manic91m9

• Gold Member
unfortunately exercise wont get rid of those, but congrats on getting fit.

Offline outertrial

How bad is it? Providing its not sore or painful then its as bad as you think it is. Working out wont get rid, im afraid the flax seed is very unlikely to help either.

You can get surgery to resolve the problem but thats about all that will work im afraid.

Offline manic91m9

• Gold Member
google board certified surgeons in your country, in australia there is a surgeon search feature on the australian society of plastic surgeons website which allows you to search by proceedure.  i think there would be similar sites for most countries.

Offline Superfred

• Posting Member
Yes, get the surgery if you've got the cash to do so.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024