Author Topic: Puffy Nipples... dreaming of Dr. Bermant...  (Read 3832 times)

Offline nipple_souffle

• Posting Member
Hello. I'm 6'2 and 160 Lbs. Ive been suffering from Gynecomastia for 10 years now.

Here are a few pictures. I know a few of you will tell me its no big deal but It has impacted my self-confidence and lifestyle just as it has affected those with severe cases of gyne.

I should also mention it was a little nippy in the room (pun intended) so my left nipple tightened up and doesnt look as bad as it does in warm weather.

« Last Edit: October 30, 2007, 02:26:15 AM by nipple_souffle »

DrBermant

Hello. I'm 6'2 and 160 Lbs. Ive been suffering from Gynecomastia for 10 years now.

Here are a few pictures. I know a few of you will tell me its no big deal but It has impacted my self-confidence and lifestyle just as it has affected those with severe cases of gyne.

I should also mention it was a little nippy in the room (pun intended) so my left nipple tightened up and doesnt look as bad as it does in warm weather.

It does not take much to distort the male contour.  Puffy Nipple Gynecomastia can cause a great deal of emotional stress.

We are glad to help patients explore their options during a consultation or preliminary remote discussion.  Jane is my office manager and can explain the process.  She can normally be reached at our office by phone Monday - Friday 9-5 Eastern Time at (804) 748-7737.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024