Author Topic: New to the site, thank god.  (Read 3672 times)

Offline SVTPimp

• Posting Member
Well I stumbled upon this site while researching my ever self concious "puffy nipples". Well after about a week of readings some stories and seeing some pics I decided to to the jump and call doctor. I came accross 2 doctors near Niagara in Ontario ( I am from Thorold) and there was Dr. Lista and Dr. Fielding. Since Lista was private my only option was to go with Dr.Fielding. So I called this last Friday and the had an appointment open for the next Monday. So that day at work I asked if I could only work a half day to attend this hard to get appointment and my boss had no problem with it. So yesterday I drove up to Toronto for my consultation, met Dr. Fielding, very nice man. Anyways he said I definitely have gynecomastia and we booked the surgury!!!. Its going to cost my 1800+PST(1908) for the lipo portion, the rest is covered from OHIP. So I swipped the Visa on the spot, so its a done deal, got surgury on Nov 21. Only like 3 weeks away. I cant wait to be free, to walk around without my shirt off not having to pinch my nips to make them smaller every couple mins. Its gonna be awesome. What a great site this is to support the people with this horrid condition. I've taken some pics, hopefully they will post up soon. BTW I'm 22 (had gyno since 12) 6'3 225lbs.

Offline SVTPimp

• Posting Member

Offline SVTPimp

• Posting Member

Offline SVTPimp

• Posting Member
Lemme know what you think. Those pics weren't that puffy, Im sure you know the worst is in the summer.

Offline manic91m9

• Gold Member
yep you have it alright.. looks like you have a good build so results should be good.

cody sockeye

You do have gynecomastia and surgery would be the only thing that could get your chest absolutely PERFECT. It doesn't look bad to me, though, and I rate it a 3/10

Offline vile

• Posting Member
make sure you tell that doc to remove 90-95% of the gland and not less, like my doc did to me. (removed only ~70%)

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Yes, you have gynecomastia. You need gland and fat excision. I'd rate it at 4-5

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024