Author Topic: 2 Months Post Op - b4 and After pics  (Read 19333 times)

Offline GynoVict1m

• Gold Member
  • Stand Strong
Congrats! You are lucky! I bet you feel great.

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!

Offline Prufrock

• Posting Member
Pictures like that give hope...

Congratulations!!  :D

Offline sadgyneguy

• Gold Member
  • Gyne transformed me into a living dead.
To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did...

Dr Benjamin Herbosa's Contact Info (Dr Benny)

Offline nope1

• Gold Member
thats one of the best before/after set of pics I've ever seen...congrats...was it dr. fielding?  Cuz I'm seeing him Jan 31 for a revision from another doc
« Last Edit: December 06, 2004, 11:56:08 AM by nope1 »

Offline FB

• Silver Member
Thanks Everyone, I am thrilled with the results and can't say enough about my PS (Dr. Fielding).

I would highly recommend him to anyone thinking of getting this done - by the sounds of it, he doesn't have the bedside manner that some of the high priced U.S PS's I see on this board, but his work clearly speaks for itself...he doesn't even have a website...goes to show you don't need to advertise if you do great work.

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
Hey Freezerburnt, is your PS in Ontario?

Offline becks

• Posting Member

Offline FB

• Silver Member

Offline bigpapi34

• Posting Member
hey, I can only imagine how great you feel. seeing other people's great results helps me feel a little better. that's awesome!

iyad737

Hey every body,
I just did my surgery on Jan 12/05 with Dr. Fielding and I was just browsing the website for some tips after surgery I came across this link http://www.plasticsurgery4u.com/revision_gynecomastia/male_breast_regrowth.html
It is about breast re-growth after surgery, I freaked out that this may happen.  Can anybody who has more knowledge about this issue enlighten me please.
Also if you can provide me with some tips of the Do's and Don’ts after the surgery I will be very much thankful, I need it.
Any response will be appreciated.
Thanks, ???

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
happy to be corrected, but i don't ever remember seeing a real case here.  it would only happen if there were still serious hormonal issues going on still, and most patients are pretty past that.  

most people mistake the swelling or internal scars for regrowth and panic.  they don't need to.  
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline SRK

• Bronze Member
  • will BARE
man the results are really great.....congrats!!!!
i feel so gr8 4u....ur lucky.....tell me abt the operation and post operation experiences and also tell abt the rotal cost......have a nice life.....hope i am also as lucky as ur.........keep rockn
a man walkin with gyno is a man walkin with a heart of steel

Offline mike101

• Posting Member
congrats man, u look 110% normal! go out there an enjoy!!!
i should be getting the surgery sometime b4 summer with fielding since i told my mom about my situation about 1 month ago! congrats man!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024