Author Topic: HAD MY CONSULTATION WITH HARLEY MED GROUP  (Read 1962 times)

Offline mwalker74

• Bronze Member
At first they put me at ease......said I only needed lipo and it would be £2950. They then told me I needed to go see the surgeon....£100. This would then be deducted of the final amount.......BUT towards the end she started to get a little pushy trying to get me to sign up to see the surgeon. 5 days later she called me to find out if i wanted to see surgeon....i said i wanted to look at finance options first but she said "your better off seing surgeon first".....

So what do you all think? Surgery would be in Manchester which is very handy as I am in Bpool. Am I best not going with harley and trying levick?????
Thanks for your replies in advance

Offline TommyA

• Posting Member
I would not use them - they lack integrity to start with using the consultation as a pushy Sales pitch before you even see the surgeon

If you are going to pay out to have it done then I would suggest using one of the named surgeon's on this board who have a good reputation even if that means paying a bit more. Be careful also as alot of people on here have had Lipo only and then had to have a revision as there was gland that needed to come out too

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024