Author Topic: Rate my chest post OP  (Read 7570 times)

Offline thx19

• Posting Member
Now it's 10 days since my surgery, seems like ages ago. My chest is a bit swollen still, but so far im pretty satisfied with the result! What you guys think? :)

Will post updates as the weeks go by :)

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
For 10 days post op, it looks really good. Congratulations.

Offline thx19

• Posting Member
thanks! Looking forward for the summer for the first time in like 6 years :) Life is good, so glad I took the final step and got the surgery!

Please share your opinion on my result, be honest, I can handle it!

Offline thx19

• Posting Member
omg, you don't know how good this makes me feel inside :)

The best thing is it was done at a local hospital here in Norway and I had to pay about 50$ :D

Offline what2do?

• Silver Member
thx19 congrats the results looks great .. do u have any before pics for comparison by any chance ?

Offline thx19

• Posting Member
I made a post a while a go, which included pics of my chest before surgery. You can search for that post if you want to see it, too lazy finding it myself haha.

Basicly what bothered me was the puffy nipples, the surgeon told me there was almost no fat there and 60g tissue on each side.

Offline thx19

• Posting Member
Now it's over 3 weeks since my surgery! Time sure goes by fast! The swollowness is gone, but I still use my compression-vest for most of the time, but not when i'm at a "happening". I still have nipples taped, and my doctor said they should stay for 6 months?! And I have not removed the stiches, the doctor said that it would remove it itself after some time. Any advice what I should do about it?

Will post more pictures :) Since I have been waiting for my surgery, I made a promise to myself that I would start to work out when I got the boobs removed, and get that body everyone wants ;) Starting in a week, can't wait. And my chest, is really really flat. It feels SO good to wear anything I want, as tight as i want it and look good. (And not freaking out when someone touches my chest :P)

Cheers!

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member
omg, you don't know how good this makes me feel inside :)

The best thing is it was done at a local hospital here in Norway and I had to pay about 50$ :D

Same as in sweden ;) Can thank out God damn taxes for that :D. Did a normal surgeon perform this? Or, was it a plastic surgeon?

Great results btw!

Offline thx19

• Posting Member
Thanks for all the nice comments!

The surgeon never told me if he were a plastic surgeon or a regular, but when I looked on my papers after the surgery it said under what type of surgery it was; "Plastic". So I guess plastic surgeon?

Gland removal, and a small amount of fat, but there was almost no fat to remove.
Ah, my chest looks better day by day. Today after a shower i just stood there looking at it in the mirror, thinking of how nice this summer will be :) And I must say, if you have the money for the surgery, DO IT! 

Offline adam_f

• Posting Member
oHH SOOO Jealous cant wait to get my surgery now!! its on FRIDAY!!! arrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh.

KK Give me the low down how much it hurts and how long before you were able to do normal things again??

ADAM_F

Offline thx19

• Posting Member
First day I was abit in a daze, constanly falling asleep etc hehe. Did not feel much pain then, but I was just laying on my bed watching TV so maybe thats why. Next day it was worse, but it's not itching pain. More like after a really really hard workout, and I even went shopping that day.  The compression vest was annoying the first week, but of course it's worth it.

Good luck with your surgery ! Come back with your result :)

Offline topgun322

• Posting Member
Looks great!!!!

For 10 days post op, it looks really good. Congratulations.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024