Author Topic: 4 Photos  (Read 7641 times)

Offline topgun322

• Posting Member
I am back to the way I looked before I tried to add LBM.  I train chest really heavy doing mostly incline excercises. 

http://s209.photobucket.com/albums/bb1/topgun32/?action=view&current=VernonsMuscles009.jpg

This make help some folks because I was starting to get some man boobs. When I try and get bigger, my chest gets really bulky and soft and it doesnt look good. But when I go back to eating clean and lower body fat, it actually looks pretty decent.
I would go even lower BF but I dont want to look skinny. 

So my advice to anyone where added fat might be the problem is to diet down but lift weights which actually does help some.

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member
I don't see any gyne on u man :O

Offline dcvet

• Silver Member
X2.

cant notice any gyn from the photos.

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
x3

I can't see anyhting

Offline 300zib

• Posting Member
I see it, look at the sides of his chest.  One side is more defined and the other side is flatter on the side.  Funny thing is your wearing to different kinds of socks.  Its not that bad at all but i can see where your coming from.  I'm sure lipo would take car of that in no time.

Offline dcvet

• Silver Member
Also look at his left trap, shoulder, and collar bone.  He is not standing square therefore giving the appearance that there is quite a large difference in defenition between his pecs.  I think if he was standing correctly and thoroughly relaxed (or flexed) it would should less of a difference between his pecs.

And I still do not see any gyne in the side chest shot.  There may be very tiny amounts of bodyfat in the area.  This would be a perfect case where a topical fat burner would do wonders.  no gland and tiny, tiny amounts of fat - try yohimburn es

Offline Spleen

You look very fit.  Congrats, no gyne.

Offline manic91m9

• Gold Member
if this is some kind of attempt to show that excercise is an option over surgery a before pic might help? i don't see gyne either

Offline adam_f

• Posting Member
ok I understand that you had moobs. that was because you got fat, not because you had an excess tissue problem!!

Congratulations on loosing the weight and you look great for it!

ADAM_F

Offline topgun322

• Posting Member
No I am not telling anyone not to get surgery. If I had a before photo I would show it but the only ones I had was at the beach and I tore them all up years ago.

I have a lot of respect for folks on this board and the what they have to deal with in some cases. I was just saying what really that by exercising and eating very healthy, (I can share diet if it wants me to) it made a big difference.

I was never really bad but I can tell you that there were times I thought I was "big" and I would look back at the picture and say man those are closer to womens boobs than men. They were soft and did not look good at all.

So for most people getting down to a lower BF should help some . I also think trying to keep as much muscle as you can when dieting makes a difference. It can help tone the entire body and you will look better.

I am in no way saying exercise and diet is the answer. I know that is not the case.

if this is some kind of attempt to show that excercise is an option over surgery a before pic might help? i don't see gyne either

Offline topgun322

• Posting Member
have you tried? does something like that really work?

Also look at his left trap, shoulder, and collar bone.  He is not standing square therefore giving the appearance that there is quite a large difference in defenition between his pecs.  I think if he was standing correctly and thoroughly relaxed (or flexed) it would should less of a difference between his pecs.

And I still do not see any gyne in the side chest shot.  There may be very tiny amounts of bodyfat in the area.  This would be a perfect case where a topical fat burner would do wonders.  no gland and tiny, tiny amounts of fat - try yohimburn es

Offline topgun322

• Posting Member
Thanks

You look very fit.  Congrats, no gyne.

Offline topgun322

• Posting Member
Thanks
I would prefer and flatter more defined chest and just have bigger arms or shoulders but when I try and gain size in the other areas my chest just gets twice as big. 

u actually have a nice chest--

Offline topgun322

• Posting Member
Thanks
I still think that its not just all fat and I also notice a slight difference between the right and the left. I talked to a doctor years ago about Lipo and he said he couldnt promise me it would even make a difference. 

But your right about the fat , whenever I try and bulk up like so many people tell me I should do I look a lot worse even though I get bigger.

ok I understand that you had moobs. that was because you got fat, not because you had an excess tissue problem!!

Congratulations on loosing the weight and you look great for it!

ADAM_F

Offline SmileOnTrobles

• Posting Member
  • Live in a perfect Hell...
great work , bro  ;D
Every problem has his solution.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024