Author Topic: Finally have a date set...... no more moobs!  (Read 2195 times)

Offline kingboob

Ok guys, so I finally got some cash together and I am having my OP on the 24th January, 2008. That is the soonest I could get in.

Three to four years ago I was a 34 stone, 17going on 18 year old..... I did my bit and got down to 17st through diet and exercise, now I am a reasonably normal weight for my height (6ft 4 ish.. 6ft 5 on a good day), and having been messed around by the NHS I am going private to the priory hospital in edgebaston, Birmingham.

I'm having a Belt Lipectomy (lower body lift), and Gyne correction / upper body lift.... done at the same time....

I have had boobs basically for as long as I can remember, and I can't wait to get rid of them, along with the loose skin from weight loss too..... so I am overwhelmed really that I can start to have some kind of normal life again soon.

These two OPs done at the same time aren't cheap.... (9k), and no doubt it is going to be sore afterwards, but I'm hope it will be worth it.... the price includes 4 nights stop at the hospital and any revisions that (hopefully) won't need doing.

After I have had this operation done I will wait (and save up ££ again!) 3-4 months, probably untill my birthday in may, and get my arms (bat wings) and legs done.... although I'm hoping the lower body lift may help my inner thighs somewhat - I forgot to ask Dr Levick about that.

Can any of you guys here who have had the operation done tell me what  the pain is like?

Also, has anyone used design veronique for the compression garments?

Offline kingboob

hi, yes..... halved my body weight in the last few years  ;D

thanks.... I  have my fingers crossed, never had an operation before, so I'm a bit nervous; especially as it is a big one.

Offline NotFedup

• Gold Member
  • Surgery in Poland By Dr Baranski 24th Oct 2006
dont worry about it as its easy :)
losing my moobs was almost as painless as losing my sanity

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024