Author Topic: need help  (Read 2103 times)

Offline tomo

• Posting Member
Hi all, after suffering with gyno since being a teenager, I am now 37 I have decided to try and get it fixed.Having read about the experiances of other people on here I thought Kardis sounded pretty good. Could anyone give me any advice on getting to his surgery for a consultation from S Wales where I live. I was thinking about using the train to try and avoid the traffic.Any help would be great.

Offline Johnny Wishbone

• Posting Member
I agree Karidis has a good reputation and I would personally rate him as the British number one based on my research.

You'll need to book a consultation on 0207 432 8727 .

Then you can arrange your travel via this nifty site : http://www.transportdirect.info which will plan out all your walking/buses and trains door to door.

His offices are: The Hospital of St. John & St. Elizabeth, 60 Grove End Road, London NW8 and 43 Devonshire Street, London, W1G 7AL.

No I dont work for him! (I had surgery in Poland, dig deeper and you'll see my experieces.)

Good luck, it's never to late to sort it out!

Offline Toby1971

• Posting Member
Sorry if I'm too late on this. Just to make you aware there is no parking provided by the hospital where Karidis is based. Train into any main London station would probably be a good idea then get the tube to St Johns Wood tube station. The hospital is literally a 2 minute walk from from the tube station.

Offline tomo

• Posting Member
Thanks for the replies. Ive booked a consultation for 4th Feb. Ive booked a train to London Paddington and I was hoping to take a taxi to the hospital. Hope its not to expensive.  Also had a consultation with Levick last week. He told me I didnt need lipo just gland removal as I dont carry fat. I dont feel to confident in him I just think theres too many revisions going on cant wait to see Karidis now.

Offline 76ertia

• Posting Member
A taxi from Paddington station to the hospital is £10.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024