Author Topic: Concave Depression at lower end of chest.  (Read 6789 times)

Offline citizen_kane

• Posting Member
Had Gyno removed from both sides of my chest when I was 17.

Doc told me as he took of the bandages that he may have taken too little out of the right side. On my left side however I now had an inverted nipple. This wasn't a big deal to me at 17, I was skinny if a little flabby and the sporty type, I was not. Plus taking my shirt off wasn't on the cards anyhow, I was a video games nerd and metaller, so I wore printed tshirts and never really went outside unless I had to go to school.

Life was ok for a year or so, ok, so I had to battle with acne and being a skinny lanky guy, but it suited my lifestyle fine.

So, now I am in University, I am doing good.

However, since I was about 19, 20 I was noticing there was a noticeable difference between my left and right side. I also was a bit of a pigeon chest, so I decided to bulk up on weights and food. Girls began to play a role in my life around 19 ... 20 also.

Well 21 now, and I have a large depression under my left pectoral. I am by no means "cut" but I'd look good if it were not for this "dip" this "fall off" that has shown itself. Both of my nipples are "puffy" and "pink" this again doesn't bother me, they were always puffy and pink.

Where am I going with this? Well, I have never been able to take off my shirt, for any reason including, and most importantly sexual reasons. I have never let a girl see me with my shirt off or touch me for this reason, this "scooped" out look I have.

I will try and get some pictures for you all to explain it better. I am trying to get to see my Doc again, but he has a long waiting list, 2 months or so. I want to see if he can help. The whole gynecomastia thing has taken over my life. It has dictated so much in my life. It feels like a never ending saga. I am very depressed, I dont go out because of it, I dont date, I dont make myself available to people etc. It is also impacting on my studies, I sit down in a quiet room to revise and there it is, I look down onto my chest and once side is bigger than the other, and the left side seems to be missing its lower half. Of course flexing to show my nice right pec shows my disfigured left pec. I feel I am rambling now, so I will stop. I know that some guys on here suffer with concave depressions of many varieties so i will keep you informed of how I try and solve it.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2008, 04:38:39 PM by citizen_kane »

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member
I feel for you man. Don't worry though, it's always fixable. Didn't the concavity work itself out when you started lifting weights? Did your doc remove all of the glandular tissue on your left nipple, thus why it's concave now? Pics would help also (but I read that you'll update us with it).

Best of luck, Ryan.

Offline citizen_kane

• Posting Member
I feel for you man. Don't worry though, it's always fixable. Didn't the concavity work itself out when you started lifting weights? Did your doc remove all of the glandular tissue on your left nipple, thus why it's concave now? Pics would help also (but I read that you'll update us with it).

Best of luck, Ryan.

Hi Ryan, thanks for the reply.

Well the weight lifting has improved all of my body except the chest. If you can imagine it (until I get the pics), the top half has a nice shape it is "cut". The bottom half looks scooped out. I don't know if fibrosis between the nipple and the muscle has happened, as I can turn out the nipple easily enough. The nipple turns in, and folds down into the "gab" the "void". The void is under the pec travels to the natural dividing line between the two pecs. It looks cut in half. It seems there is nothing to support the nipple to point outwards. Bending down and relaxing my chest you can see that the right side hangs down and the left side stays put.

I think there was too much lipo done, remember that I was a little flabby.

The depression is killing me, gynecomastia and now this deformity has ruled my life, I feel robbed of a normal "guy" life.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2008, 05:08:55 PM by citizen_kane »

Offline macho

• Bronze Member

Offline citizen_kane

• Posting Member
I saw your pics before, when I searched the forum for other people with my problem.
I feel for you. Its a horrible deformity to suffer after something as traumatic as Gyne.

Have you consulted a surgeon or GP?

Offline decimal

• Silver Member
Kane,

I dunno if you still visit this forum, but if you get this and if you dont mind, can you please post a pic of ur condition?

I just had surgery a week ago, and am left with a depression next to my right nipular region. I would like to know if its something similar to what you have.

I have my progress pics at http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=19572.0

Thanks

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024