Author Topic: My gyne, will buffing up more and cutting down improve appearance?  (Read 5292 times)

Offline omgwhattodo

• Posting Member
Hey there,

Had this since i was like 12 or something, 18 now.  Ive been working out for a while now ive cut almost all the fat around my waste etc(i used to be kind of a chunker).  Now im pretty skinny and i still got the moobs! 

Curious if buffing up lil more and cutting down some more fat around chest would improve appearance?  Surgery prolly my only option if i wanna look any better? /sigh

This sucks, hah. anyways if any other pics could give you guys a better picture plz lemme know ill post more :o.

Thanks for advice

Side view

Another side view

Center view

Offline KryptoKnight

• Silver Member
  • surgery worth every penny
Naw man, only surgery will help you out there.  Sure bulking up might help a tad, but it is what it is...

Offline Scamp48

• Posting Member
Do you look that bad in T-shirts / collar'd shirts ect..?

Offline omgwhattodo

• Posting Member
not that bad, but its enough to eat away at me and remind me that my chest isn't normal every day.

Offline dcvet

• Silver Member
putting some muscle on will help HUGE...  Looks like you have large nipples mainly - bigger pecs + smaller looking nipples. 

Offline tenncast

• Silver Member
wow...you look so good otherwise....yea. those nips are gonna cause you problems..you need to get surgery...i did, it's what you need...

Offline manic91m9

• Gold Member
Naw man, only surgery will help you out there.  Sure bulking up might help a tad, but it is what it is...

i agree. ur chest isnt underdeveloped.. more would probably help a little but then u would probably just become more focused on it.

Offline miles24

Buffing up will not necessarily make the gyne look any better. in fact it can make it look worse.  If you have glandular tissue in your chest already the muscle will build underneath that and make your pecs look "cone shaped". 

I have a very built chest and i have gyne on my right side and it makes it have that cone shape and also makes my puffy nipple look more noticable when wearing tighter shirts.

Offline omgwhattodo

• Posting Member
i still got some fat on my chest tho, so y'all are saying if i burn it away and get some more muscle there to replace it i'll look worse? talkin with my shirt on.  I ain't gunna be wearing tight shirts till i get my surgery done.  talking normal snug shirts.

Offline manic91m9

• Gold Member
no-one at all can predict how your body will react to muscle gain or weight loss..  extra muscle mass would probably make your chest look better and stronger but i doubt it will change your nipples. if you aren't in a position to get surgery right now  then by all means do what you can diet/fitness wise.

Offline tfast500

• Posting Member
mine looks just like that i have same prob only thing holding me back is the scaring i dont want a scar under my nips and the money i dont know how much it is to get the glands removed and im sure its not cheap

i ask myself why me everyday.... it just sucks...!

Offline Superfred

• Posting Member
dude, your pics are real dark... Learn how to use the timer on the camera.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024